Get an overview of this hotelGuestrooms in Naha with kitchens and balconies
Popular property highlights
Located in the heart of Naha, this hotel is within a 10-minute walk of Okinawa Prefectural Office and Naha City Museum of History. Okino-gu Shrine and Okinawaken Gokoku Shrine are also within 15 minutes.
Self parking, dry cleaning, and laundry facilities are available at this smoke-free hotel. WiFi in public areas is free. Other amenities include tour/ticket assistance.
All 50 rooms have free WiFi and feature kitchens with refrigerators, stovetops, and microwaves. Other amenities available to guests include balconies, flat-screen TVs, and Egyptian cotton sheets.
- Good location
- Family-friendly amenities
- Helpful staff
- Clean guestrooms
- Guestroom size
Weekly Harborview Mansion - Main Building
Weekly Harborview Mansion - Main Building features tour/ticket assistance, laundry facilities, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Wireless Internet access is complimentary. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
Weekly Harborview Mansion - Main Building is a smoke-free property.
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Total number of rooms - 50
- Number of floors - 7
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Laundry facilities
- Luggage storage
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Air conditioning
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- Egyptian-cotton sheets
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-in time ends at 8 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 5 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Cash Deposit Required
No rollaway/extra beds available
No cribs (infant beds) available
Parking height restrictions apply
- Self parking fee: JPY 800 per night (in/out privileges)
- Cleaning/housekeeping/linens are available for an additional fee
- Weekly Harborview Mansion Main
- Weekly Harborview Mansion Main Hotel
- Weekly Harborview Mansion Main Hotel Naha
- Weekly Harborview Mansion Main Naha
We should mention
Children 5 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.