Get an overview of this hotelOklahoma City hotel in Nichols Hills with free breakfast and fitness center
Guests favorite property amenities
Located in Nichols Hills, this hotel is 0.9 mi (1.5 km) from Penn Square Mall and within 3 mi (5 km) of Pole Position Raceway and Lake Hefner Park. Taft Stadium and Western Avenue are also within 3 mi (5 km).
Along with a fitness center, this smoke-free hotel has coffee/tea in a common area and laundry facilities. Free continental breakfast, free WiFi in public areas, and free self parking are also provided. Additionally, a 24-hour front desk and a front-desk safe are onsite.
All 110 rooms have flat-screen TVs with cable channels and feature kitchens with refrigerators, stovetops, and microwaves. Free WiFi, coffee makers, and free local calls are among the other amenities available to guests. Weekly housekeeping is available.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Extended Stay America - Oklahoma City - NW Expressway
Guests can enjoy a complimentary breakfast each morning. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. This Oklahoma City hotel also offers a fitness center, coffee/tea in a common area, and laundry facilities. Complimentary self parking is available on site.
Extended Stay America - Oklahoma City - NW Expressway is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Year Built 1999
- Free WiFi
- Laundry facilities
- Number of floors - 3
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Free breakfast
- Fitness facilities
- Total number of rooms - 110
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Free self parking
- Smoke-free property
- Free use of nearby fitness center
Family Friendly Amenities
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Cable TV service
- Premium TV channels
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Air conditioning
- Free toiletries
- Weekly housekeeping provided
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Free local calls
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Iron/ironing board
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- Private bathroom
- Shower/tub combination
Where to Eat
A complimentary continental breakfast is served each morning between 6 AM and 9:30 AM.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Sailing nearby
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time ends at midnight
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of USD 25 per pet, per day (maximum USD 150 per stay)
- Dogs and cats only
- 1 per room
- Restrictions apply
- For more information contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Service animals exempt from fees/restrictions
No rollaway/extra beds available
No cribs (infant beds) available
A valid credit card is required at check-in for incidentals and damages, otherwise a USD 100 cash deposit per room, per stay will be collected. The deposit is refunded at check-out after satisfactory inspection. If refund is over USD 100, a check will be mailed within 14 days of departure. For more details, please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Cash deposit: USD 100 per stay
- Pet fee: USD 25 per pet, per day (maximum USD 150 per stay)
- Weekly housekeeping provided; fees apply for additional cleaning
- Extended Stay America NW Expressway
- Extended Stay America NW Expressway Hotel
- Extended Stay America NW Expressway Hotel Oklahoma City
- Extended Stay America Oklahoma City NW Expressway
- Extended Stay America Oklahoma City NW Expressway Hotel
- Extended Stay Oklahoma City
- Oklahoma City Extended Stay
We should mention
Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).