Expedia Verified Reviews
Get an overview of this hotelChic hotel near Oklahoma City Zoo, Penn Square Mall
Popular property highlights
Near shopping mall
Located 1 mile from Penn Square Mall and 5 miles from Oklahoma City Zoo, this hotel combines a park-like suburban setting with easy freeway access to downtown Oklahoma City, 10 miles away.
Renaissance Waterford Oklahoma City Hotel's on-site restaurant, Ember Modern American Tavern, showcases American cuisine, including traditional dishes with innovative twists.
Guestrooms at Renaissance Waterford Oklahoma City Hotel feature premium bedding with down comforters and premium bedding and linens, WiFi, and baths with curved shower rods. Savor late-night nibbles from room service.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window.
Renaissance Waterford Oklahoma City Hotel
This hotel is 10 miles from downtown Oklahoma City via I-235. Penn Square Mall, anchored by Dillard's, Macy's, and J.C. Penney, is just a mile away. The Cox Convention Center is 5 miles from the hotel. Bricktown, the city's popular dining, entertainment, and shopping district—complete with a canal and water taxis—is within a 10-mile drive.
One computer station and complimentary wireless internet are available in the business center. Providing an 10,632 sq feet (988 sq meters) conference space with 8 meeting and banquet rooms, the hotel makes a popular choice for business functions and social celebrations. A 24-hour fitness center and an outdoor pool are available on site.
- Express check-in
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- 24-hour front desk
- Conference space
- Year Built 1984
- Express check-out
- Meeting rooms 8
- Free self parking
- Free WiFi
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Outdoor pool
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Conference space size (meters) - 988
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (feet) - 10632
- Concierge services
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Spa tub
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Total number of rooms - 196
- Number of floors - 9
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Wedding services
- Free newspapers in lobby
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Outdoor pool
- Free Wi-Fi
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms:
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking, Valet parking (surcharge)
- Pillowtop mattress
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Separate sitting area
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Coffee/tea maker
- Premium bedding
- Hair dryer
- Free newspaper
- Air conditioning
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Shower only
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Digital TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Room service (limited hours)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- WiFi (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Ember Modern American Tavern - This restaurant serves American cuisine, including traditional dishes with innovative twists and fresh ingredients. Dishes include flatbreads, prime cut meats, designer salads, seafood, and shareable snacks like meats and cheese. It opens daily for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. The onsite bar offers a bespoke cocktail program and a variety of craft beers.
Room service - Brings breakfast, lunch, and dinner to you, plus late-night options. Room service is available during limited hours.
Nearby Things to Do
The Waterford Marriott Hotel offers a mid-sized, outdoor pool and a 24-hour fitness center. Guests can play racquet ball and squash on the hotel's outdoor sport court. No reservations required.
Lake Hefner, 5 miles (8 kilometers) away, features a waterfront running/biking trail, a golf course, a fishing pier, and a playground. Lincoln Park's 2 golf courses are also about 5 miles (8 kilometers) away.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Racquetball/squash on site
- Water skiing nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Basketball on site
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time ends at midnight
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 7.00 and USD 15.00 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 12.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 12 per day
- Waterford Marriott
- Waterford Marriott Hotel
- Waterford Marriott Hotel Oklahoma City
- Waterford Marriott Oklahoma City
- Marriott Waterford Hotel Oklahoma City
- Oklahoma City Marriott
- Renaissance Waterford Oklahoma City Hotel
- Renaissance Waterford Hotel
- Renaissance Waterford Oklahoma City
- Renaissance Waterford
We should mention
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.