Book your room at Sheraton Oklahoma City Downtown Hotel
Get an overview of this hotelUpscale base near Chesapeake Energy Arena
Minutes to Bricktown
Located across the street from Cox Convention Center and a 5-minute walk from Chesapeake Energy Arena, this upscale hotel puts guests within easy reach of downtown Oklahoma's many attractions. Dining and music in the Bricktown District are a 10-minute walk, and the Amtrak train station is 2 blocks.
Swimming or sunbathing
The outdoor pool and sundeck are perfect for relaxing after a busy day, and the 24-hour fitness center is the ideal spot to fit in a workout while traveling. When hunger strikes, 1889 Restaurant serves breakfast and lunch, while dinner and cocktails are available at Aria Lounge.
Luxe beds and lotions
The 396 classic guestrooms at Sheraton Oklahoma City Downtown Hotel include signature beds with soft duvets, plus WiFi and flat-screen TVs. Other welcome touches include premium toiletries, coffeemakers with Starbucks Coffee®, and complimentary bottled water.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
In addition to an outdoor pool, Sheraton Oklahoma City Downtown Hotel provides a health club and a seasonal outdoor pool. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with high-speed wired and wireless Internet access (surcharge).
This 3.5-star property offers access to a 24-hour business center and meeting rooms. Event facilities measuring 17,000 sq. feet (1,580 sq. meters) include a conference center and conference space. This business-friendly hotel also offers gift shops/newsstands, concierge services, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
Sheraton Oklahoma City Downtown Hotel is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour business center
- 24-hour front desk
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- Conference center
- Conference space
- Conference space size (feet) - 18000
- Conference space size (meters) - 1672
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Health club
- Meeting rooms
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Number of floors - 15
- Number of meeting rooms - 14
- Outdoor pool
- Outdoor seasonal pool
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Smoke-free property
- Total number of rooms - 395
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Wedding services
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Cable TV service
- Climate control
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free toiletries
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Daily housekeeping
- Flat-panel TV
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Pay movies
- Pillowtop mattress
- Premium bedding
- Premium TV channels
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Room service (limited hours)
- Separate bathtub and shower
Where to Eat
Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning.
1889 Land Run Cafe - This restaurant specializes in American cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
An outdoor pool and a seasonal outdoor pool are on site. Other recreational amenities include a health club.
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Braille or raised signage
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 15 per stay.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for USD 15 per stay.
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- Fee for cooked-to-order breakfast: USD 15.99 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: USD 15 per day
- Valet parking fee: USD 25 per night (in/out privileges)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: USD 15 per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 15 per stay