Get an overview of this hotelUpscale base near Chesapeake Energy Arena
Popular property highlights
Minutes to Bricktown
Located across the street from Cox Convention Center and a 5-minute walk from Chesapeake Energy Arena, this upscale hotel puts guests within easy reach of downtown Oklahoma's many attractions. Dining and music in the Bricktown District are a 10-minute walk, and the Amtrak train station is 2 blocks.
Swimming or sunbathing
The outdoor pool and sundeck are perfect for relaxing after a busy day, and the 24-hour fitness center is the ideal spot to fit in a workout while traveling. When hunger strikes, 1889 Restaurant serves breakfast and lunch, while dinner and cocktails are available at Aria Lounge.
Luxe beds and amenities
The 396 classic guestrooms at Sheraton Oklahoma City Downtown Hotel include signature beds with soft duvets, plus WiFi and flat-screen TVs. Other welcome touches include premium toiletries, coffeemakers with Starbucks Coffee®, and complimentary bottled water.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Sheraton Oklahoma City Downtown Hotel
Renovations & Closures
- Swimming pool
The Sheraton Oklahoma City Downtown Hotel offers a health club, and a seasonal outdoor pool. The hotel offers a restaurant and a bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Complimentary WiFi is available throughout the hotel.
This 4-star property offers access to a business center and meeting rooms. Event facilities measuring 17,000 sq. feet to 21,000 sq. feet (1,580 sq. meters to 1,950 sq. meters) include a conference center and conference space. This business-friendly hotel also offers gift shops/newsstands, concierge services, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
Sheraton Oklahoma City Downtown Hotel is a smoke-free property.
- Outdoor seasonal pool
- Concierge services
- Conference space
- Meeting rooms 11
- Express check-in
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Total number of rooms - 395
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Number of floors - 15
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Business center
- Wedding services
- Coffee shop or café
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Free WiFi
- Computer station
- Conference space size (meters) - 1951
- Smoke-free property
- Outdoor pool
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Health club
- Conference space size (feet) - 21000
- Number of meeting rooms - 14
- Conference center
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Outdoor pool
- Free Wi-Fi
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Premium TV channels
- Premium bedding
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board
- Cable TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Partially open bathroom
- Daily housekeeping
- Room service (limited hours)
- Pillowtop mattress
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning.
1889 Land Run Cafe - This restaurant specializes in American cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
A seasonal outdoor pool is on site. Other recreational amenities include a health club.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Check-in time ends at noon
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children 17 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available.
- Pets stay free
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
No cribs (infant beds) available
Pets allowed (no fees)
- Fee for buffet breakfast: USD 15.99 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: USD 25 per night (in/out privileges)
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for an additional fee
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
- Sheraton Hotel Oklahoma City Downtown
- Sheraton Oklahoma City Downtown
- Sheraton Oklahoma City Downtown Hotel
- Oklahoma City Sheraton
- Sheraton Oklahoma City
We should mention
Up to 2 children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.