When you daydream of a fresh city, you perhaps think you'll be sauntering through the roads, noticing the beautiful nature or the buildings wherever you look. But there is one feature you've been especially counting on: Old Dillard Art and Cultural Museum. The moment has finally come to get yourself there.
Where Can I Stay Nearby Old Dillard Art and Cultural Museum?
Hotels near Old Dillard Art and Cultural Museum
Old Dillard Art and Cultural Museum is a hearty slice of the region's culture.
It is in Fort Lauderdale, an exciting city that's worth a visit.
If you're thinking about staying somewhere nearby, you will find 8 accommodation options within 2 miles of Old Dillard Art and Cultural Museum. The Embassy Suites - Ft. Lauderdale/17th Street and the Riverside Hotel are just 2 miles and 1 mile away. Another convenient option, the Hampton Inn Ft. Lauderdale/Downtown Las Olas Area, is 0.7 miles away.
Travelers familiar with terms such as "careful" and 'budget-savvy,' will be glad to find out that there are some affordable hotels in the vicinity. The Days Inn Fort Lauderdale Airport Cruise Port is a reliable option, found 0.7 miles away. A second is the Tracy Hotel, which is just 0.9 miles away.
If all you want to do is relax in a luxurious and snug environment, you might want to consider booking your stay at one of the high-end hotels. Be sure to check out the amenities and latest offers at the Ritz-Carlton, Fort Lauderdale and the Fort Lauderdale Marriott Harbor Beach Resort & Spa.
A stroll around Old Dillard Art and Cultural Museum and the enclosing area can become tiring. Visitors in need of a pick-me-up should pop into Dunkin' Donuts (1450 West Broward Boulevard, Fort Lauderdale) for a strong coffee and sweet treats. To unwind after a long and memorable day, stop by for drinks at Revolution Live (100 Southwest 3rd Avenue, Fort Lauderdale).
Make certain you retain some time in your packed schedule to go experience some of the other things that are available in the region of Old Dillard Art and Cultural Museum:
- Take in the fascinating displays at Fort Lauderdale Fire and Safety Museum.
- Go to a live performance or experience a big festival at Broward Center for the Performing Arts, which is one of the region's most sought after entertainment arenas.
- With a range of displays on all kinds of subjects, a day at Museum of Discovery and Science is a great day out for everyone.
- Be entertained at the Andrews Living Art Studio by the diverse schedule of exhibitions and live shows, or participate in one of their art workshops.
- Delve into the region's past at Fort Lauderdale History Center, a stimulating museum that offers its visitors a comprehensive collection of exhibits.
Some visitors arrive at Old Dillard Art and Cultural Museum by rail transport. It's 1 mile from Fort Lauderdale Station to your destination.
Expedia's hotels in Downtown Fort Lauderdale provide all you need, so you're certain to find a place to stay near Old Dillard Art and Cultural Museum that you'll love. Downtown Fort Lauderdale was a fairly favored destination in the last year, so you shouldn't be by yourself. Need help deciding? You're only a few clicks away from all the tricks and advice you're looking for. Once reservation time hits, you'll do so confidently: all types of newcomers would suggest their Downtown Fort Lauderdale hotel to their colleagues.
- As you might hope near such a stunning site, the staff at lodging near Old Dillard Art and Cultural Museum surpass all targets.
- Rooms in Downtown Fort Lauderdale accommodation are always presentable, fresh, and eager to show you in.
- We have it right here if you're in search of suites that are serene as well as clean and fresh.
Hotels in Downtown Fort Lauderdale saw greater numbers of visitors in the past twelve months than 2015, and it's clear why. We see your number one place in your future with Expedia's wide database of hotels near Old Dillard Art and Cultural Museum.
Intriguing Downtown Fort Lauderdale Facts and Figures
After you've crossed Old Dillard Art and Cultural Museum off your schedule, you'll still have things to see and do in Downtown Fort Lauderdale.
- Downtown Fort Lauderdale has been hidden away, but it is currently beginning to make itself known.
- Downtown Fort Lauderdale also knows its stuff when it comes to laying out the welcome mat after an afternoon spent on its ample action.
- Pay a visit to one of the area's monuments, then head out on the town to top off your good times.
Bid adieu to the vistas you're used to and tip your hat to more than a few amazing landscapes. Paying a visit to Downtown Fort Lauderdale is decidedly the best notion you've ever come up with, especially when you take advantage of our awesome deals on hotel rooms near Old Dillard Art and Cultural Museum. Reserve now!