When you imagine your next day off, you perhaps think you'll be sauntering through the avenues, noticing the beautiful environment or the buildings wherever you look. But Old St Paul's is one draw you have been looking forward to most of all. Now is finally the day to get yourself there.
What Are Some Places to Stay Close to Old St Paul's?
Hotels near Old St Paul's
Though the wider region is filled with things to see and do, Old St Paul's should definitely be at the top of your to-do list.
The national capital that is Wellington is where it is situated.
Looking to rest your head nearby? Then you'll be pleasantly surprised, since there are 20 options to choose from, and they're all within walking distance. The InterContinental Wellington, Bolton Hotel and CityLife Wellington are definitely a few of the popular ones.
Stash your dollars by booking a couple of nights at a nearby budget hotel. The Ohtel and the Boulcott Suites are two of the convenient hotel options that are located 1 mile and 0.9 miles away.
If you're keen to splurge on something a bit more extravagant, you have a whole range of upmarket hotel options to choose from. Inject some pizzazz into your entire experience at the Courtenay Village, (1 mile away), or the QT Museum Wellington, (1 mile away).
Caffe Astoria (Midland Park, 159 Lambton Quay, Wellington) is only 0.5 miles away from Old St Paul's, making it an optimal spot for a coffee break. Try one of the specials, bask in the lively atmosphere and indulge in the hearty food at Rydges Wellington (75 Featherston Street, Pipitea, Wellington). This place is also nearby.
Can't tear yourself away? Relax, because there's lots more than just Old St Paul's to do in the area:
- Collect intriguing insights into the policies and decisions that effect the everyday lives of the community at Archives New Zealand.
- Many find joy in the serene environment of National Library, a popular space overflowing with fascinating reads.
- Whether you've come to say a few prayers or learn a little about the history of the building, St Paul's Cathedral is a popular outing.
- Arrange a tour of Beehive and stroll through the halls of power.
- Whether you live and breathe history or just starting to develop an appreciation for the subject, Old Government Buildings, a historically significant building, is a landmark you should make time to see.
It's always easy to visit Old St Paul's by train as it's merely 0.2 miles to Wellington Railway Station.
Our Wellington hotels supply everything you want, so you are sure to get choices near Old St Paul's you'll enjoy. Lots of sightseers drop in from nearly everywhere in the world, so it's time to get researching. Need help making a decision? We have the inside information you could want. You'll rest easy when you are ready to make your booking, too: travelers of all sorts would recommend their Wellington hotel to an associate.
- As you might hope near such a fine site, the fronk desk service at hotels near Old St Paul's is awesome.
- You're on the best site if you're in search of suites that are satisfying as well as clean.
- Rooms in Wellington accommodation are always fresh and tidy.
With our big catalogue of hotels near Old St Paul's, your favorite site lies in your future.
There are still even more activities to do in Wellington when you've checked Old St Paul's off your list.
- To really leave no site unexplored, take a look at some fun near Wellington.
- Take a day to plan one or more of the excursions, and you'll soon also see Wellington knows some things about hospitality.
- Find a store to browse for keepsakes and appreciate a tasty dish of the local ingredients.
Say goodbye to the same old scenes and greet more than a few new landscapes. Paying a visit to Wellington is always a good plan, especially when you have one of the awesome deals on hotel rooms near Old St Paul's from Expedia. Reserve now!