Find Hotels in Old Town Albuquerque, NM
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Check Old Town Albuquerque hotel prices
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Jan 15, 2021
Reviewed on Jan 19, 2021
Reviewed on Jan 12, 2021
Reviewed on Jan 12, 2021
Reviewed on Jan 1, 2021
Reviewed on Jan 17, 2021
Visiting Old Town Albuquerque
Visitors to Old Town Albuquerque are sure to enjoy the restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's shopping, churches, and art. Top sights around the area include Old Town Plaza, New Mexico Museum of Natural History and Science, and Indian Pueblo Cultural Center.
- There are 2 hotels and other accommodations in Old Town Albuquerque
- The closest major airport is in Albuquerque, NM (ABQ-Albuquerque Intl. Sunport), 4.4 mi (7 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Old Town Albuquerque
Cultural venues in the city include Fermin Hernandez Fine Art Gallery, Bright Rain Gallery, and Amapola Gallery. The city is notable for its historic sites and landmarks like Old Town Plaza and San Felipe de Neri Church. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are American International Rattlesnake Museum and Nizhoni Gallery.
This is a top accommodation based on our user reviews:
- Bottger Mansion of Old Town - With a stay at this 3.5-star bed & breakfast, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its location and clean, comfortable rooms.
Popular places to visit outside the city include New Mexico Museum of Natural History and Science, located 0.2 mi (0.3 km) from the city center, and Indian Pueblo Cultural Center, which is 1.1 mi/1.8 km away.
Dressing for Old Town Albuquerque
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 64°F during the day and 26°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 91°F, while the average at night is 39°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 91°F with nighttime averages of 52°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 75°F and nighttime averages of 26°F
- About 9.41 inches of rain falls on Old Town Albuquerque each year
- Usually June and July are the hottest months with an average of 89°F, whereas January and December are often coldest, averaging 27°F
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place for a stay in Old Town Albuquerque?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Old Town Albuquerque, will I receive a refund?
Where can I learn more about changing or cancelling my trip to Old Town Albuquerque?
What's the best hotel to stay with easy access to Old Town Plaza?
What about the best place to stay close to Albuquerque Museum?
What are some accommodations with pools in Old Town Albuquerque?
Recent reviews of Old Town Albuquerque hotels
More trip options
- Old Town Albuquerque Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near Old Town Albuquerque Airports
- Hotels in Old Town Albuquerque Neighborhoods
- Hotels near Popular Old Town Albuquerque Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Old Town Albuquerque
- More Hotel Options in Old Town Albuquerque
- Old Town Albuquerque Hotels by Brand
- More Popular Hotels in Albuquerque
- Other Hotels near Old Town Albuquerque, Albuquerque
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- Hotel Deals
- Expedia's Latest Trends