Find Hotels Near Old Town, Florence from $55
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Top Hotels Close to Old Town
Reviewed on Oct 16, 2020
Old Town Hotel Guide
Put aside an afternoon and call in at Old Town.
To see it, step away from the beaten track a little and head to Florence, which is 85 miles from the state capital, Salem.
With 9 accommodation options within 2 miles of Old Town, you will spend less time commuting and more time enjoying yourself. The Quality Inn Florence and the River House Inn are 0.3 miles and 2 miles away. Another convenient option, the Old Town Inn, is 2 miles away.
Travelers well-acquainted with terms such as "thrifty" and 'budget-savvy,' will be delighted to discover that there are a couple of reasonably priced hotels in the area. A couple of names to remember are the Economy Inn Florence and the Silver Sands Motel. The first is 0.5 miles away, while the latter is 0.9 miles away.
When you're roaming the area around Old Town, do not miss out on sampling the delicious coffee and delectable delights at Kathleen and Nina's Pie and Specialty Restaurant. Once your stomach starts grumbling, sit down for dinner at another nearby establishment, Fresh Harvest cafe. If you're not ready to go to sleep, find a way to Tavolo Restaurant & Lounge.
Other Places to Visit near Old TownNot ready to leave? Not to worry, because there's plenty more than just Old Town to do in the region:
- Chip, pitch and putt over bunkers and around the roughs at Sandpines Golf Course for a great day under the sun.
- Regulars at Ocean Dunes Golf Links love the challenges here, and you will too.
- If you love a good casino, stop by Three Rivers Casino. Whether your game is roulette or blackjack, you'll be sure to have a great time.
- Change up your daily routine and indulge in the landscape at South Jetty County Park. There's a wealth of space here to unwind!
- Siuslaw Pioneer Museum contains an intriguing number of historical exhibits, enabling visitors to explore the events and stories that influenced the region.