Consider yourself on your next holiday: you probably see yourself walking around downtown, noticing the marvellous settings or the monuments wherever you look. But there's one draw you have been counting on in particular: Old Trafford Cricket Ground. It has been an entry on your bucket list for years, and the day has finally arrived to get yourself there.
Lodging at Old Trafford Cricket Ground
Hotels near Old Trafford Cricket Ground
Surrounded by the other passionate spectators at Old Trafford Cricket Ground, some time watching one of the big events here will be a memorable time.
It is in Manchester, a charismatic city that's worth your time.
If you like the idea of staying within 2 miles of Old Trafford Cricket Ground, there are at least 14 hotels or resorts to select from. The Quay Apartments and the Holiday Inn Manchester-Media City UK are 0.9 miles and 1 mile away. Another convenient option, the AC Hotel by Marriott Manchester Salford Quay, is 0.9 miles away.
Nearby are an array of budget hotels if you're wanting to keep outgoings down while you're exploring the world. The Holiday Inn Express Manchester - Salford Quays, 0.8 miles away, or the Copthorne Hotel Manchester, at a distance of 0.7 miles, might just suit your needs.
If you would prefer to spend your nights somewhere a bit more upmarket, you'll be thrilled to discover that there are a few such hotels in the immediate vicinity. You'll definitely experience a touch of class at hotels like the ibis budget Manchester Salford Quays and the Trafford Hall Hotel, just 0.8 miles and 0.4 miles away, respectively.
The streets that surround Old Trafford Cricket Ground offer a delight for your tastebuds and your eyes. Red Cafe is a superb place for a mid-day caffeine surge. When hunger comes knocking, dig into a meal at Premier Inn Manchester Old Trafford. This place is also within walking distance. To properly end the night, take one last short walk and grab a cocktail at Victoria Warehouse.
Make certain you put aside some time in your crowded schedule to check out some of the other things that are happening in the vicinity of Old Trafford Cricket Ground:
- Ordsall Hall gives history buffs the chance to look around a residence of historic prominence.
- Power plays, logistics and weapons of warfare are outlined in detail at Imperial War Museum North, if the military interests you.
- Check out the upcoming events and appreciate a bit of culture at The Lowry Art and Entertainment. You'll find various live performances catering to most tastes and interests.
- MediaCityUK stands out from other places of business in the area, making it a worthwhile trip.
- Travel into ancient times and ponder the passing of time while looking at Castlefield Roman Fort.
A number of travelers reach Old Trafford Cricket Ground by rail. It's 0.3 miles from Manchester United Football Ground to your destination.
Trafford hotels here on Expedia offer everything you need, so you'll surely find venues near Old Trafford Cricket Ground you'll appreciate. Trafford saw quite a few visitors in the past year, so get hunting. You can travel with certainty once reservation time arrives, too: many sightseers approve of their Trafford hotel. All the insider info you're searching you'll find right here.
- Seeking room comfort plus spotlessness? We have it here.
- Rooms in Trafford accommodation are always fresh and tidy.
- The fronk desk services at hotels close to Old Trafford Cricket Ground will be grand, which will only enrich your trip to this magnificent monument.
It's clear why Trafford hotels got additional visitors in the past year than the year prior to that. And thanks to our diverse inventory of hotels near Old Trafford Cricket Ground, we see your favored site in your future.
Trafford Interesting Facts
There are still further activities to do in Trafford with Old Trafford Cricket Ground checked off your list.
- Visit one of the local monuments, then head out on the town to conclude the good times with a bang.
- ample action, you'll also find Trafford knows its stuff when it comes to setting out the welcome mat.
- Trafford has been kept secret, but is currently beginning to gain in status.
You won't regret planning a getaway to Trafford, particularly when you cash in on the awesome deals on hotel rooms near Old Trafford Cricket Ground from Expedia. Bid adieu to the same old views and greet more than a few astonishing selfies!