You need some me-time, away from the children every now and again. Old Westminster Winery should be that getaway.
It's situated in Frederick. If you're visiting the state capital, Annapolis, you'll have to travel 50 miles to get there.
You'll find about 4 hotels located within 6 miles of Old Westminster Winery. You will be able to find something suitable at the Yellow Turtle Inn and Best Western Westminster Hotel.
Some of you will be happy to find out that this area has some budget accommodations. You don't need to look further than the Days Inn Westminster or the Boston Inn for comfort at a good price.
Other Places to Visit near Old Westminster Winery
When you've finished checking out Old Westminster Winery, you may like to venture further. The surrounding area has plenty more to offer:
- No matter if you are someone who is passionate about wine or you just like to have an evening out with your friends, Serpent Ridge Vineyard is a great place to enjoy some local wine flavors.
- Make sure you plan an unforgettable visit to wonder at the compelling exhibits in Carroll County Farm Museum.
- Plan a tour around McDaniel College, a leading higher learning institution here.
- You might want to do a wine tasting session at Elk Run Vineyards, and if you enjoy what you taste, you can buy a bottle of your favorite drop while you're there.
- You can't miss Bear Branch Nature Center if you are eager to learn all there is to know on the plants and animals that occupy this region.