Expedia Verified Reviews
Get an overview of this hotel3-star lodge near the beach
Popular property highlights
Offering direct access to the beach, this Forks lodge is in a national park, 0.9 mi (1.4 km) from Kalaloch Public Beach, and within 12 mi (20 km) of Ruby Beach and Hoh River. Clearwater State Park and Rainforest Paddlers are also within 32 mi (52 km).
This lodge features a restaurant, a bar/lounge, and a coffee shop/café. Self parking is free. Additionally, a 24-hour front desk, tour/ticket assistance, and a lobby fireplace are onsite.
All 64 rooms offer iPod docks, coffee makers, and hair dryers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window.
Dining options at the lodge include a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. This beach lodge also offers tour/ticket assistance, gift shops/newsstands, and a fireplace in the lobby. Onsite self parking is complimentary.
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Gift shops or newsstand
- 24-hour front desk
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Total number of rooms - 64
- Coffee shop or café
- Television in common areas
- Free self parking
- Number of floors - 2
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Fireplace in lobby
Free self parking
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Shower only
- iPod docking station
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Creekside Restaurant - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 11 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of USD 25 per pet, per stay
- Dogs and cats only
- 2 per room
- Specific rooms only, restrictions apply
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Pet fee: USD 25 per pet, per stay
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
- Kalaloch Lodge
We should mention
Children 11 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.