Everything great, restaurant a bit disorganized
Posted Oct 25, 2016
1. No tv, phones, or wifi so you are forced to unplug
2. Cabins have fireplace, wood, kitchenette, walking sticks, boot scrubber, and are cozy and clean.
3. Small store on site with munchies, alcohol, and your outdoor amenities.
4. Perfect walking trails, ocean beach, parking, and community fire pit.
5. Inside community room with library, games, fireplace and huge ocean view windows.
6. Restaurant was ok. I had eaten there in the past and had my favorite meal ever so expectations were high. Service was slow and there was only a handful of people there. Clams were full of sand. They ask for reservations even when its not busy. Beers and local and alcohol is spendy.
Comment from Hotel Management
Nov 21, 2016 by Kaylee J., Hotel Management
Thank you for your review. We appreciate your feedback. We understand how frustrating poor service and quality of food at a restaurant can be. We apologize for the lack for quality and the slow service. We will discuss this with our staff. We hope to see you again very soon.
Customer Service Manager