Imagine yourself on your future getaway: you might think you'll be rambling through downtown, looking up at the marvellous environment or the architecture wherever you look. However, Olympic Stadium is one feature you have been especially counting on. The moment has finally come to tick it off your to-do list.
Find Your Perfect Olympic Stadium Accommodation
Hotels near Olympic Stadium
Immerse yourself in the bustling crowd at a big event at Olympic Stadium. The reverberation of the cheering here is something you won't soon forget!
It's found in Phnom Penh, the national capital. This vibrant metropolitan area beckons travelers from every corner of the globe.
With 31 accommodation options located within 0.6 miles of Olympic Stadium, you'll certainly be spoiled for choice! The InterContinental Phnom Penh, Juliana Hotel Phnom Penh and Green Palace Hotel are among the popular ones.
On the hunt for lodgings which won't overshoot your budget? As luck would have it, there are lots of budget hotels in the area. Placed 1 mile from it is the Raffles Hotel Le Royal, but you could also have a look at the La Maison d Ambre if you've got time. It's 1 mile away.
If you don't mind going all out on a place to stay, why don't you look up one of the many upmarket hotel options in the area? The Patio Hotel & Urban Resort is just 1 mile away, while the TEAV Boutique Hotel can be reached in 1 mile. Both are impressive and extremely comfortable.
If the aromatic coffee at Costa Coffee, Bak Touk doesn't prepare you for some time at Olympic Stadium, the yummy treats will. This well-known place is nearby. You might also like to refuel with a nourishing feast at Red House Restaurant. You'll be happy to know that this restaurant is in the same area. And finally, kickstart a fun night with a few beers at Marock Club.
After you're done with Olympic Stadium, don't forget to check out what else this area can offer you:
- If you're a shopaholic, you'll discover a retail paradise at City Mall. No matter if it's souvenirs, fashion or general supplies you're after, you're more than likely to discover it here.
- Pick up a deal at Orussey Market and enjoy the atmosphere of this lively market.
- For a lot of people, it's just not a vacation without a visit to a shopping center. Plan a stop at BS Department Store where you will enjoy looking around its large selection of retail outlets and food joints.
- Visit Sorya Shopping Center, where you will find an impressive range of shopping outlets and eateries.
- Check out the goodies on display and have a chat with some of the friendly locals at one of the area's most colorful markets, Central Market.
It's easy to make one's way to Olympic Stadium by rail as it's only 1 mile from there to Cambodia Railway Station.
Our database of Phnom Penh hotels provides all you need, so you're certain to have venues near Olympic Stadium that you'll enjoy. Phnom Penh was a fairly beloved destination last year, so you shouldn't be by yourself. When the moment arrives to make your booking, do so with confidence: new admirers of all sorts would propose their Phnom Penh hotel to a friend or colleague. All the inside information you're searching you'll find right here.
- Appropriate for such a lovely landmark, the guest service at hotels near Olympic Stadium is great.
- Seeking room comfort in addition to tidiness? We have it right here.
- "Fresh, tidy, and eager to invite you in" is how Phnom Penh hotel rooms function.
Phnom Penh suites got greater numbers of visitors in the last twelve months than 2015, and it's simple to see why. Thanks to our extensive database of hotels near Olympic Stadium, your favorite site is expecting you.
Learn About Phnom Penh
There are still further things to see and do in Phnom Penh with Olympic Stadium checked off your list.
- Until recently, Phnom Penh treasures haven't been on most people's radars, but the number of reservations has been soaring, meaning the time to make your move is now.
- Savor a delightful supper of the local fare and happen upon the perfect boutique to buy some mementos.
- Take a time to plot some activities, and you'll soon also realize Phnom Penh knows a thing or two about receiving its travelers.
Paying a visit to Phnom Penh is always a good idea, particularly when you cash in on Expedia's phenomenal deals on accommodation near Olympic Stadium. Say goodbye to the sights you're used to and tip your hat to some all-new scrapbook photos!