Search 321,000 hotels worldwide.
Get the price guarantee available for your trip.
No Expedia cancellation fee to change or cancel almost any hotel reservation.
The only drawback was the condition of the hallways and stairwells. The needed cleaning and the floor molding at the bottom of the walls was missing. Was this perhaps due to water damage during winter storms?
The dog bone is in the car and Sparky's favorite treats are already packed. Next stop: a pet-friendly Ontario hotel! Choosing the ideal temporary home during your Eastern Oregon adventure doesn't require dogged determination. Use Expedia to secure a pet-friendly hotel, and you'll be barking up the right tree in no time.
- Choose from a nice selection of pet-friendly hotels in Ontario. When you see the array of pet-friendly amenities available at many of the region's hotels, which might include pet toys and special beds, you'll be happy as a clam just like your favorite pooch. Some Ontario accommodations even allow you to bring several pets along for your holiday.
- Eastern Oregon is more than pet-friendly--it's also easy on the wallet. Save your money for a new leash or a special toy and book a hotel where you and your pets can relax in style without spending too much. We have hotels at lots of different price points, and filtering accommodations by price on Expedia is as easy as playing fetch.
- Explorers say Ontario has some of the nicest pet-friendly hotels around. In fact, the area's pet-friendly accommodations have an average rating of 3.8. Yes, your family pets will feel right at home, so you can relax.
- Who said furry guests couldn't have the time of their lives on a getaway? In addition to pet-ready rooms at your hotel, Eastern Oregon has dog parks and outdoor spaces where your pups can frolick. Just ask the front desk to direct you to the nearest doggie playground!
- Ontario is popular among pet lovers like you. Travelers with four-legged friends continue to visit to frolic and explore. Don't miss your opportunity to get in on the fun!?