See yourself strolling through the city center during your next holiday, gazing up at the buildings or the lovely landscapes all around you. However, there is one draw you're prepared for most of all: Opera Bastille. You have wanted to escape there for as long as you can recollect, and now is finally the time to get yourself there.
Hotels Nearby Opera Bastille
Hotels near Opera Bastille
Whether you begin your getaway at Opera Bastille or finish it here, ensure that you have more than enough time to really explore this beloved attraction.
The national capital, Paris, proudly hosts it.
If you are hoping to stay in a hotel that's within convenient walking distance of Opera Bastille, you're in luck! There are actually 80 options that fit the bill. The Pavillon de la Reine, Hôtel du Petit Moulin and Les Jardins du Marais are among the popular ones.
Save your precious dollars and stay at one of the many budget hotels found nearby. Located 1 mile from it is the Hôtel Le 123 Sébastopol - Astotel, but perhaps you could also look at the VIP Paris Yacht Hotel if you're looking for a back-up. It's 0.8 miles away.
There's a handful of high-end accommodations in the immediate area. The Villa Mazarin is just 0.8 miles away, while the Hotel Georgette can be reached in 1 mile. Both places are impressive and comfortable.
You'll quickly see there's a range of shops and local eateries, such as Cuba Compagnie Café (48 Boulevard Beaumarchais, Paris), in the area surrounding Opera Bastille. If that isn't getting the job done, order one of the daily specials at Le Pavillon de la Reine (28 Place des Vosges, Paris). You'll easily find this prominent establishment just 0.3 miles from Opera Bastille.
Once you've checked out Opera Bastille, you might want to keep exploring. The surrounding area has a lot more things to offer:
- Delve back in time and meander through Place de la Bastille, a nice spot to hang out and catch up with friends.
- A significant regional landmark, July Column is a cool place for a photo.
- Take a stroll down Cour de l'Etoile-d'Or, No. 75 to uncover a piece of this region that is continually growing.
- If you are interested in a memorable day out, spend some time at Maison de Victor Hugo.
- Watch an exciting dance show at Studio Harmonic, a well-known local venue.
The close proximity of Gare d'Austerlitz to Opera Bastille can make the train a great way to travel to this attraction. It's 0.8 miles away.
Our database of Paris rooms offers all the things you need, so you can be sure to have options near Opera Bastille you'll appreciate. You shouldn't be by yourself, as there were hundreds of guests last year. Once it comes time to book, you can rest assured: numerous travelers would recommend their Paris hotel to a buddy. All the insider info you need we can provide right here.
- In search of spaces that are cozy in addition to clean? We've got it here.
- Fitting for such a lovely site, the guest service at lodging around Opera Bastille is wonderful.
- Discover that lodging in Paris are always clean and neat.
Plus, thanks to our extensive roster of hotels near Opera Bastille, we see your prized spot in your future.
Learn About Paris
There are still further things to do in Paris when you've checked Opera Bastille off your timetable.
- Paris is a precious locale that continues to rise in reputation.
- Paris also knows its stuff when it comes to hospitality after you spend an afternoon on its abundant adventures.
- Discover an adorable boutique to get some gifts and dine on a delightful supper of its regional cuisine.
Bid adieu to the same old views and tip your hat to more than a few all-new group photos. Paying a visit to Paris is definitely the best plan you've ever had, particularly when you benefit from Expedia's phenomenal deals on accommodation near Opera Bastille. Book today!