WOULD NEVER go near the place again
Posted Jan 14, 2017
I don't know how some of the reviews here are positive. My family and I paid for two nights, but the condition of the room and the building in general was so TERRIBLE that I checked out of this place so soon as I could after THE FIRST NIGHT. I was shocked to see building was so old and dirty with muddy hallways, bits of trash in the garage outside, cigarette butts scattered here and there, etc. The room was nothing like I expected. Missing toiletries, broken lamp, half-clogged sink, wet magazines on the table, random spot stains on the sofa, carpet, walls, and mold on the ceiling. The receptionist was pleasant, but there was nobody else at the inn after 8pm, so we couldn't get an extra blanket/pillow sent to our room. Our neighbors were chain-smoking drunks that were out in the hallway staring at anyone passing through, and there were people arguing around 4am that the paper thin walls couldn't handle.
Had to waste one night's worth of money and leave that behind ASAP. Please let this be a warning. Know what you are signing up for.