Book your room at Hilton Orange County/Costa Mesa
Standard 2 Queen BedsMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Executive Level 2 QueensMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Executive, One King BedMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Executive Level King BedMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Get an overview of this hotelCosta Mesa hotel near South Coast Plaza
This Costa Mesa hotel is 0.5 mile from South Coast Plaza and 9 miles from the Downtown Disney® area. Complimentary transportation is provided to and from John Wayne Airport located within 2 miles.
Food and fitness
Hilton Orange County/Costa Mesa's atrium lobby leads to a restaurant, a pizza bar, and a coffee bar. The second floor houses a large outdoor pool with spa tub and sundeck. The 24-hour fitness center features Precor machines.
The 486 spacious guestrooms feature 42 inch flat-screen TVs atop granite cabinets, pillowtop mattresses, high-speed Internet access, large desks with ergonomic chairs, and pool or city views.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The seven-story, 486-room Hilton Orange County/Costa Mesa features an open atrium lobby with restaurant, martini bar, pizza bar, and coffee bar; a first-floor fountain terrace; second-floor large outdoor pool, spa, sundeck, and full-service hair salon. The Hilton Fitness Center by Precor® features cardio machines with individual television screens, stretching area and free weights.
Approximately 50,000 square feet (4.645 square meters) of meeting space is located on the lobby level and two lower floors. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available in the lobby. A complimentary shuttle provides daily service to John Wayne Airport and the South Coast Plaza mall. Parking is available for a surcharge.
- 24-hour business center
- 24-hour front desk
- Free airport transportation
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Concierge services
- Conference space
- Conference space size (feet) - 50,000
- Conference space size (meters) - 5
- Designated smoking areas
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-out
- Fitness facilities
- Free WiFi
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Hair salon
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Number of floors - 7
- Number of meeting rooms - 30
- Outdoor pool
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Free shopping center shuttle
- Spa tub
- Total number of rooms - 486
- Valet parking (surcharge)
Family Friendly Amenities
- Free Wi-Fi
- Outdoor pool
- Rollaway/extra beds available
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( 13.95 USD per day ), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free toiletries
- Free weekday newspaper
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Daily housekeeping
- Flat-panel TV
- Free local calls
- Hair dryer
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Iron/ironing board
- Pay movies
- Pillowtop mattress
- Premium bedding
- Premium TV channels
- Private bathroom
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Room service (24 hours)
- Shower/tub combination
- Video-game console
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- WiFi (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Bristol Palms California Bistro and Bar - Unique "California Rim" cuisine is served for all meals in this contemporary restaurant situated amid palm trees in the atrium lobby. The adjacent bar specializes in martinis, and serves wine by the glass. Daily breakfast buffet available.
Bristol Palms Pizza Bar - Gourmet wood-fired pizzas are served at this intimate bar adjacent to the restaurant. Individual slices are also available.
Bristol Brew Coffee Bar - A casual lobby bar offering specialty coffee drinks, pastries, bagels, and sandwiches.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
- Golfing nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Braille or raised signage
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 3 children under 18 years old stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available.
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 9 and USD 23 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 13.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 25 per night (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: USD 33 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 50 per pet, per stay
We should mention
Up to 3 children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.