Get an overview of this hotelMediterranean-style beach resort in Orange County
Near Huntington Pier
A walkway crossing Pacific Coast Highway provides access to the beach, where water and sand sports are available. Huntington Beach Pier and the shops and restaurants of Main Street are .5 mile from the Hyatt Regency.
Beyond the nearby beach, guests can relax by the lagoon-style large pool with ocean view sundecks, spa grottos, and a poolside bar. Pacific Waters Spa offers signature treatments, while dining venues serve contemporary, casual California fare.
Grand beds, free WiFi
All guestrooms at Hyatt Regency Huntington Beach include Hyatt's signature Grand Bed with triple sheeting and down bedding, as well as free WiFi, bottled water, and flat-panel cable TVs.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Hyatt Regency Huntington Beach21500 Pacific Coast Hwy Huntington Beach CA 92648
Renovations & Closures
- Swimming pool
- One of the swimming pools
Connected by a pedestrian bridge to the sands of the Pacific Ocean, the Hyatt Regency Huntington Beach provides guests with a full range of conveniences, including an onsite grocery store, where guests can prepare for beach picnics or barbecues.
The 20,000-sq-foot (1,858-sq-meter) Pacific Waters Spa at Hyatt Regency Huntington Beach offers a menu of lavish pampering options, including massage therapies, hydrotherapy, and wraps. Guests are invited to work out at the 24-hour fitness center featuring state-of-the-art training equipment.
Events are accommodated in expansive meeting facilities, including 3 ocean-view ballrooms. Free WiFi is available throughout the hotel.
Slyders Water Playground welcomes guests to enjoy 3 slides, 9 cabanas, a bar and cafe, spa tub, and a children’s wading pool. A lagoon-style swimming pool and 3 spa grottos surrounded by lush landscape invite further relaxation.
Guests at this Orange County Hyatt Regency hotel can enroll children ages 3–12 in children's programs for day or evening, including pool games, sandcastle building, and arts and crafts (surcharges may apply). Surf lessons can be arranged through the hotel concierge (surcharge).
- 24-hour front desk
- Children's club (surcharge)
- Supervised childcare/activities (surcharge)
- Arcade/game room
- Total number of rooms - 517
- Number of floors - 4
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Number of bars/lounges - 2
- Number of poolside bars - 2
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Concierge services
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Full-service spa
- Free WiFi
- Number of outdoor pools - 2
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Children's club
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Meeting rooms 20
- Multilingual staff
- Luggage storage
- Conference space size (meters) - 4831
- Year Built 2003
- Number of restaurants - 2
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (feet) - 52000
- Beach umbrellas
- Pool sun loungers
- Beach towels
- Shopping on site
- Spa services on site
- Spa tub
- Steam room
- Children's pool
- Wedding services
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Outdoor pools
- Children's pool
- Free Wi-Fi
- Arcade/game room
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Balcony or patio
- Air conditioning
- Free newspaper
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Free local calls
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Designer toiletries
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Down comforter
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Cable TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- iPod docking station
- Room service (24 hours)
- Pillowtop mattress
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Watertable - A unique blend of old and new, rustic and refined, food and drink that we see as "essential pairs", in both design and cuisine, to appeal to our guests' evolving palates. The menu features West coast comfort food with attitude. A seasonal, regional, grill centric collection of innovative contemporary American fare paired with a distinguished selection of vintage world-class wines, craft brews, and artisanal cocktails.
Red Chair Lounge - Upscale, wood-paneled lounge with ocean views. Sofas and leather chairs, fireplace, outside courtyard. Full bar, including specialty martinis, cognac, and cigars. Back room pool table (surcharge). Live entertainment on Saturday nights. Open from late afternoon to late evening.
Pete's Sunset Grille - Located on former site of Mallory Surf Board Factory. Casual café with beach paraphernalia, inside dining, patio with outdoor fireplace. Menu inspired by surf destinations around the world. Dinner served.
Mankota's Grill - Poolside grill. Burgers, sandwiches, salads, and drinks around fire pit or poolside. Seasonal hours.
Tower 15 Pizzeria - Freshly prepared California-style pizza pies or slices. Open from late afternoon to late evening, extended hours on weekends.
Surf City Grocers - Deli sandwiches, s'more kits, picnic lunches for the beach, espresso drinks, soft drinks, and wines. Open from early morning to early evening, extended hours on weekends.
Room service - Available 24 hours.
Nearby Things to Do
Guests of the Hyatt Regency Huntington Beach enjoy access to the beach by a walkway over the Pacific Coast Highway. This 1-minute walk includes a lighthouse elevator transporting passengers to the Strand, a paved bike/walk path traversing eight miles of coastline.
The onsite Pacific Waters Spa offers treatments for guests of the Hyatt Regency hotel, including its signature hydrotherapy bath, as well as scrubs, wraps, beauty and facial treatments, and massages. Salon services, personal trainers, women's and men's sauna and steam rooms are also provided (surcharges apply). Use of the spa's fitness room is free for hotel guests.
Aquatic options on site include a lagoon-style pool with sundecks and ocean views as well as Slyder's Water Playground, which welcomes families with 2 splash pools and 3 water slides. Parents can enroll children ages 3–12 in day or evening programs (surcharges apply). The pool hut provides rental of recreation equipment. A list of weekly activities, including aerobics and pool games, is provided at the front desk (surcharges may apply). Surfing lessons can be arranged (surcharge).
The Hyatt can arrange for helicopter and boat transfers to Catalina Island, which offers hiking, horse riding, snorkeling, and scuba diving. 10 public and private golf courses are a within a 35-minute drive from this California beach resort.
- Golfing nearby
- Snorkeling nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
- Sailing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Fitness classes on site
- Basketball on site
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Ecotours on site
- Helicopter/airplane tours on site
- Kayaking on site
- Parasailing on site
- Surfing/boogie boarding on site
- Segway rental/tour nearby
- Number of treatment rooms 17
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body scrubs
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Sauna in spa
- Spa tub in spa
- Minimum age to access spa is 18
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-in time ends at midnight
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 16 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 25.00 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of USD 150.00 per accommodation, per stay
- Specific rooms only, restrictions apply
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Tourism fee: USD 1.02 per accommodation, per night
- Resort fee: USD 28.25 per accommodation, per night
- Internet access
- Phone calls
- In-room safe
- In-room bottled water
- Additional inclusions
- Breakfast fee: between USD 15 and USD 50 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: USD 35 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 150.00 per accommodation, per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 25.00 per night
- Huntington Beach Hyatt
- Huntington Beach Hyatt Regency
- Huntington Beach Regency
- Huntington Beach Regency Hyatt
- Hyatt Huntington Beach
- Hyatt Regency Hotel Huntington Beach
- Hyatt Regency Huntington Beach
- Regency Huntington Beach
- Regency Hyatt Huntington Beach
- Hyatt Regency Huntington Beach Hotel Huntington Beach
- Hyatt Regency Huntington Beach Resort And Spa
- Hyatt Regency Huntington Beach Hotel
We should mention
Children 16 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.