Book your room at Newport Beach Marriott Hotel and Spa
Get an overview of this hotelNewport Beach with hotel and spa near ocean and harbor
Across the street from upscale shopping mall Fashion Island, Newport Beach Marriott Hotel and Spa overlooks Newport Harbor and the ocean from its perch 2 miles above the beach.
Completely redesigned in 2006, the Newport Beach Marriott Hotel and Spa features a top-notch steakhouse, freeform and rectangular pools, and the soothing Pure Blu spa.
Tailored in refined woods and rich fabrics, guestrooms at this Orange County hotel face the ocean, yacht harbor, or golf course. Beds provide down pillows, duvets, and 300-thread-count cotton sheets.Would you like to give us feedback? Share it! Opens in a new window
Newport Beach Marriott Hotel and Spa900 Newport Center Dr Newport Beach CA 92660
Located across the street from Fashion Island, a major shopping center, this hilltop hotel close to several office parks overlooks a private golf course, Newport Harbor, and the ocean.
The hotel consists of two towers—the 16-story North Tower and the 10-story South Tower—and two wings. Wireless and wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge), concierge and secretarial services, luggage storage, and flexible meeting/conference space measuring 25,000 square feet (2,322 square meters) . Complimentary newspapers are available in the lobby. The hotel features a StarTrac fitness center with cardio and weight training equipment.
The Sunset Terrace Patio off of Sam & Harry's Restaurant offers spectacular views of the ocean, pool area, and golf course. Room service is available for guests during limited hours.
- 24-hour front desk
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Coffee shop or café
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Computer station
- Concierge services
- Conference center
- Conference space size (feet) - 25,000
- Conference space size (meters) - 2323
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Fireplace in lobby
- Fitness facilities
- Full-service spa
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Hair salon
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Luggage storage
- Meeting rooms 30
- Multilingual staff
- Number of buildings/towers - 4
- Number of floors - 16
- Number of meeting rooms - 30
- Outdoor pool
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Shopping on site
- Smoke-free property
- Spa services on site
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Spa tub
- Steam room
- Total number of rooms - 532
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Wedding services
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- WiFi (surcharge)
Family Friendly Amenities
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Outdoor pool
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( USD 12.95 per day ), Wired internet access ( USD 12.95 per day )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( USD 12.95 per day ), Wired high-speed internet ( USD 12.95 per day )
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Cable TV service
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free toiletries
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Daily housekeeping
- Down comforter
- Flat-panel TV
- Hair dryer
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board
- Pay movies
- Pillowtop mattress
- Premium bedding
- Premium TV channels
- Private bathroom
- Room service (limited hours)
- Shower only
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- WiFi (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Sam & Harry's - USDA Prime aged steaks, along with fresh seafood flown in daily. Extensive wine list. Outdoor dining terrace and fire pit. Views of Pacific Ocean, hotel pool and gardens. Breakfast, lunch, dinner, and Sunday Champagne Brunch.
The Lounge at Sam & Harry's - Sushi, seafood, cocktails.
Starbucks Marketplace - Coffee drinks, salads, and grab-and-go sandwiches.
Room service is available during limited hours.
Summer at the Newport Beach Marriott offers live music on Friday evenings and Saturday afternoons on the Sunset Terrace.
Nearby Things to Do
The hotel has a freeform outdoor pool, a quiet pool in the South Wing, two spa tubs, and a fitness center.
The Newport Beach seaside community has a large small-boat harbor. Yacht charters and fishing excursions are available at the harbor, two miles from the hotel, (surcharge). Beach-lovers can swim and surf at Newport Beach; a popular spot for experienced body-surfers is located at the south end of Balboa Peninsula in an area called the Wedge. Huntington Beach and Laguna Beach are also nearby.
Several public golf courses are in the area, and hotel staff can arrange tee times.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Kayaking nearby
- Snorkeling nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Ecotours nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
Pure Blu Spa:
Pure Blu, the Spa at Newport Beach, features relaxing eucalyptus steam rooms; invigorating dry saunas; saltwater whirlpool Jacuzzis; the Sole Revival, a refreshing cold water foot plunge; manicures and pedicures; massages; body scrubs and wraps; private and co-ed relaxation rooms; and a full-size saline swimming pool with lounge chairs and cabanas.
Advanced registration is required for massages and spa treatments. The spa is closed on Tuesdays.
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body scrubs
- Hydrotherapy treatments
- Sauna in spa
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the "Special or Accessibility Requests" section of "Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time ends at 11:30 PM
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-out time is Noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Resort fee: USD 22.60 per accommodation, per night
- Breakfast fee: between USD 10 and USD 20 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 12.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 12.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 12.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in public areas: USD 12.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 28.00 per day
- Valet parking fee: USD 35.00 per day
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
- Marriott Hotel Newport Beach
- Newport Beach Marriott
- Newport Beach Marriott Hotel
We should mention
Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.