Book your room at The Ritz-Carlton, Laguna Niguel
Get an overview of this hotelA playful approach to luxury in Laguna Beach
This recently updated property is perched atop a 150-foot bluff with views of the Pacific Ocean, less than 6 miles from San Juan Capistrano and Laguna Beach. The Ritz-Carlton, Laguna Niguel is next to the Monarch Bay Golf Links and provides guests with preferred tee times.
Spa, pools, beach
The Ritz-Carlton, Laguna Niguel features two outdoor pools, a sea-inspired spa, an ocean-view fitness center, four tennis courts, and access to a scenic beach along the Pacific Ocean.
Balcony or patio
Guestrooms at The Ritz-Carlton at Laguna Niguel offer patios or balconies facing the pool, garden, or ocean. Beds are dressed with down duvets and 400-thread-count linens; 42-inch flat-screen plasma TVs come with DVD players.Would you like to give us feedback? Share it! Opens in a new window
The Ritz-Carlton, Laguna Niguel1 Ritz Carlton Dr Dana Point CA 92629
The Ritz-Carlton Spa features 12 treatment rooms, each with a tranquil water feature. Spa offerings include a signature Ocean Spray and Beach Stone Treatment, massage and facial treatments, and a manicure/pedicure area with views of the gardens. A beauty salon offers hair and makeup services by appointment.
Offering spectacular ocean views, the fitness center contains top-of-the-line cardiovascular and strength-training equipment, each complete with television capabilities, as well as resistance-training machines and a free-weight area. Wellness classes include Yoga, Pilates and personal training. 4 tennis courts are available, as well as private lessons for an additional fee.
Several golf courses are within minutes of the resort. Reservations and transportation arrangements can be made through the concierge.
Unlimited use of the tennis courts (including rackets), preferred golf tee-times at Monarch Beach Golf Links (including shuttle service), eco-adventure tours are covered by the resort fee.
Guests of this Orange County resort enjoy use of the resort's beach butler service, boogie boards, beach chairs, umbrellas, and snorkel masks (included in the resort fee). Beach shuttle service is provided every hour on the hour during the summer, and on-call during the fall, winter, and spring seasons.
This resort also offers 26,224 square feet of meeting space.
The RAYA restaurant is open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner and offers a beautiful ocean views.
This property welcomes pets (surcharge).
- 24-hour front desk
- Babysitting or childcare
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Conference space
- Conference space size (feet) - 26,224
- Conference space size (meters) - 2436
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-out
- Fireplace in lobby
- Free WiFi
- Full-service spa
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Hair salon
- Health club
- Multilingual staff
- Number of meeting rooms - 18
- Outdoor pool
- Picnic area
- Poolside bar
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Shopping on site
- Spa services on site
- Spa tub
- Supervised childcare/activities
- Tennis on site
- Total number of rooms - 396
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Year Built 1984
Family Friendly Amenities
- Babysitting or childcare
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- DVD player
- Free Wi-Fi
- Outdoor pool
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Air conditioning
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Free bottled water
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Daily housekeeping
- Designer toiletries
- DVD player
- Free WiFi
- Hair dryer
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Iron/ironing board
- Pay movies
- Plasma TV
- Premium bedding
- Premium TV channels
- Private bathroom
- Room service (24 hours)
- Turndown service
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Raya - Offers ocean views, sustainable seafood, local produce and Latin flavors from Chef Richard Sandoval. Open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
enoSTEAK - Order from a selection of grass-fed, pasture-raised beef. Local produce, artisanal cheeses, charcuterie and a large selection of wines.
Nearby Things to Do
Two outdoor freeform pools and accompanying spa tubs are located in garden areas positioned around both hotel wings. Four unlit tennis courts are at the hotel. A public basketball court is located next to the public beach. Boogie boarding and volleyball are available on the beach; the resort fee covers use of beach-recreation equipment, including boogie boards and toys. Poolside Ping-Pong is available. Water sports, including windsurfing, boating, charter fishing, and Jet Skiing, are available one mile away in Dana Point.
The resort provides shuttle service (covered by resort fee) for golfers playing at Monarch Beach Golf Links across the street, an 18-hole championship course designed by Robert Trent Jones Jr. Eight other course options within 15 miles include a driving range. The hotel provides complimentary golf-bag storage.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Ecotours on site
- Snorkeling on site
- Surfing/boogie boarding on site
- Tennis lessons on site
- Yoga classes/instruction on site
- Hot stone massage
- Prenatal massage
- Couples treatment rooms
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body scrubs
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Hydrotherapy treatments
- Ayurvedic treatments
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the "Special or Accessibility Requests" section of "Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children under 17 years old stay free when using existing bedding.
- Free rollaway/extra beds!
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of USD 50.00 per pet, per night, plus a one-time cleaning fee of USD 150.00
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Resort fee: USD 30 per accommodation, per night
- Spa access
- Fitness center access
- Fitness/yoga classes
- Sporting facilities or equipment
- Business center/computer access
- Internet access
- Breakfast fee: between USD 12 and USD 30 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: USD 35 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 50.00 per pet, per night plus USD 150.00 one-time cleaning fee
- Laguna Niguel
- Laguna Niguel Ritz-Carlton
- Laguna Ritz-Carlton
- Niguel Laguna
- Ritz-Carlton Laguna
- Ritz-Carlton Laguna Niguel
- Ritz-Carlton Niguel
- Ritz-Carlton Niguel Hotel
- Ritz-Carlton Niguel Hotel Laguna
- Ritz-Carlton Laguna Niguel Hotel Dana Point
- Ritz-Carlton Laguna Niguel Hotel
- Ritz-Carlton Laguna Niguel Dana Point
- Ritz Dana Point
- The Ritz-Carlton Laguna Niguel Hotel Dana Point
- Ritz Carlton Laguna Niguel
- Ritz-Carlton Dana Point
We should mention
Children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
Awards & Affiliations
- The Ritz-Carlton, Laguna Niguel is listed in the 2014 Condé Nast Traveler Gold List of the world's best places to stay and the 2014 Travel + Leisure 500.
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) guests.