Get an overview of this hotelCosta Mesa hotel connected to South Coast Plaza
Connected by pedestrian bridge to South Coast Plaza's world-class shops, The Westin South Coast Plaza is within a block of the Orange County Performing Arts Center and the South Coast Repertory Theatre.
The Lobby Lounge overlooks a waterfall terrace and offers breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Guestrooms at this Orange County Westin hotel feature Westin Heavenly Beds with foot-thick pillowtop mattresses and Westin Heavenly Baths with 8-inch rainfall showerheads and plush bathrobes.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
The Westin South Coast Plaza, Costa Mesa
This newly renovated Orange County hotel offers a complimentary airport shuttle to and from John Wayne Airport, as well as a surcharge shuttle to the nearby Disneyland.
A pedestrian bridge connects hotel guests to South Coast Plaza, an upscale shopping destination offering 280 boutiques and restaurants. Guests may also enjoy the heated outdoor pool and terrace, outdoor lighted tennis courts, and WestinWORKOUT®.
Breakfast, lunch, and dinner is served in the restaurant and for guests on the move, a Grab n’ Go outlet is also offered. 24-hour room service is available.
- 24-hour front desk
- Free airport transportation
- Number of floors - 16
- Tennis on site
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Theme park shuttle (surcharge)
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Fitness facilities
- Free WiFi
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Meeting rooms 26
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 390
- Poolside bar
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Outdoor tennis courts - 2
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Year Built 1975
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (feet) - 35000
- Conference space size (meters) - 3252
- Number of meeting rooms - 26
- Shopping on site
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Outdoor pool
- Television in common areas
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
- Wedding services
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Outdoor pool
- Free Wi-Fi
- Outdoor tennis courts
- Microwave (on request)
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( USD 11.95 per 24-hour period )
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Premium bedding
- Air conditioning
- Free bottled water
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Rainfall showerhead
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Cable TV service
- Down comforter
- Pillowtop mattress
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free weekday newspaper
- Designer toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Daily housekeeping
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Microwave (on request)
- Pay movies
- Premium TV channels
- Video-game console
- Room service (24 hours)
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Lobby Lounge - Overlooking a cascading waterfall, the lounge offers a full breakfast, lunch, and dinner menu. Savor seasonally inspired Californian cuisine or relax with a classic cocktail in the bar area.
The Terrace - Poolside bar on a terrace above a waterfall. Light fare and beverages. Open seasonally; at other times, guests can call for service from a phone by the pool.
Room service - Available 24 hours.
Nearby Things to Do
The Westin South Coast Plaza has an outdoor pool; two complimentary lighted outdoor tennis courts; and a fitness center with stationary bikes, stair machines, treadmills, and strength-training equipment. Cardio machines come with individual TV.
A running path is adjacent to the hotel. Both Newport Beach and Huntington Beach are within 10 miles. Pelican Hill Golf Club and Oak Creek Golf Club are within 11 miles of the Westin.
Ecotours are available nearby.
The recreational activities listed below are available on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Snorkeling nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
- Windsurfing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Ecotours nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Check-in time ends at 1 AM
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 20 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets stay free
- Dogs only
- Specific rooms only, restrictions apply
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Pets allowed (no fees)
- Breakfast fee: between USD 7.5 and USD 25 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 11.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 27 per night
- Valet parking fee: USD 32 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 20 per night
- South Coast Plaza Westin
- South Coast Westin
- Westin Coast Plaza
- Westin South
- Westin South Coast
- Westin South Coast Plaza
- Westin South Coast Plaza Costa Mesa
- Westin South Coast Plaza Hotel
- Westin South Coast Plaza Hotel Costa Mesa
- Westin South Plaza
- Costa Mesa Westin
- The Westin South Coast Plaza Costa Mesa, CA - Orange County
- The Westin South Coast Plaza Hotel Costa Mesa
- Westin Costa Mesa
- Westin Hotel Costa Mesa
- Westin South Caost Plaza
- Westin South Coast Plaza Costa Mesa Hotel
- The Westin South Coast Plaza
We should mention
This property offers transfers from the airport. Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Set meals are served in guestrooms only (no menus or public dining).