Visiting Orange Park
Families will find kid-friendly activities in Orange Park, and visitors give high marks for the top-notch restaurants. This welcoming city also attracts tourists with its sporting events and shopping. Top sights around the area include Cummer Museum of Art and Gardens, Jacksonville Museum of Modern Art, and Jacksonville Naval Air Station.
- You'll find 774 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Jacksonville
- The closest major airport is in Jacksonville, FL (CRG-Jacksonville Executive at Craig), 19.5 mi (31.5 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Jacksonville, FL (JAX-Jacksonville Intl.), 23.5 mi (37.8 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Orange Park
The city is well liked for its places to shop, and Orange Park Mall is a favorite for retail therapy. Additionally, you might want to add bestbet Orange Park to your agenda.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 14 hotels and other lodging options available to select from in Orange Park. Here you'll find top ones based on our user reviews:
- Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Orange Park - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and helpful staff.
- Club Continental - Our customers like the breakfast and helpful staff at this B&B. With a stay at this 3.5-star bed & breakfast, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
- Hilton Garden Inn Jacksonville Orange Park - This 3-star hotel features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its dining options and helpful staff.
Outside the city, popular places to see include Cummer Museum of Art and Gardens, located 12.1 mi (19.5 km) from the heart of the city, and Jacksonville Museum of Modern Art, which is 13.5 mi/21.7 km away.
Dressing for Orange Park
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 76°F and the nighttime average to be 45°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 91°F during the day and 56°F at night
- July through September averages 92°F during the day and 69°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 84°F during the day and 45°F at night
- About 49.25 inches of rain falls on Orange Park each year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 91°F, while the coldest months are January and December with an average of 47°F