This was a Two-fer for me - first and last!
Posted Apr 11, 2016
Room itself was very basic, but ok. However, upon check-in the clerk said I had been booked into a smoking room (while I know Expedia had told me I had booked a NON-smoking room). She moved me to a non-smoking room when I told her I was allergic to cigarette smoke. However, the room she gave me was right next door to a smoking room and the first night there, the occupants (4 young men) set right outside my door and smoked like there was no tomorrow. Of course, the A/C unit brought all that smoke right into my room. Once the smokers were gone the next day, all I could smell was mold. I ended up being quite sick the entire time I was there. If I hadn't already prepaid via Expedia I would have left, but that was my mistake! While the couch was ok to sit on, the bed was as hard as a rock and the pillows were too. Needless to say, I didn't get much rest and I won't be back.