Get an overview of this hotelLuxury hotel with restaurant and fitness center
Popular property highlights
Located in the heart of Chemnitz, this luxury hotel is steps from Chemnitz Opera, Chemnitz Art Collections, and Chemnitz University of Technology. Karl Marx Monument and Saxony State Museum of Archaeology are also within 10 minutes.
Along with a restaurant, this hotel has a fitness center and a bar/lounge. WiFi in public areas is free. Additionally, a coffee shop/café, a sauna, and a 24-hour business center are onsite.
All 60 rooms offer comforts like pillowtop beds and pillow menus, plus free WiFi and flat-screen TVs with satellite channels. 24-hour room service, coffee makers, and free bottled water are among the other amenities available to guests.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Hotel Chemnitzer Hof
In addition to a sauna, Hotel Chemnitzer Hof features a fitness center and complimentary bicycles. Dining options at the hotel include a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A computer station is located on site and wireless Internet access is complimentary.
Business-related amenities at this 4.5-star property consist of a 24-hour business center and meeting rooms. Event facilities measuring 7503 square feet (697 square meters) include conference space. This Art Deco hotel also offers a terrace, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
Hotel Chemnitzer Hof has designated areas for smoking.
- Coffee shop or café
- 24-hour front desk
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Total number of rooms - 60
- Multilingual staff
- Hair salon
- Number of floors - 2
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Conference space
- Fitness facilities
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Computer station
- Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- Luggage storage
- Designated smoking areas
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Shopping on site
- Meeting rooms 5
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Year Built 1930
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (feet) - 7503
- Conference space size (meters) - 697
- Number of meeting rooms - 5
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Television in common areas
- Wedding services
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Premium TV channels
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Hair dryer
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Bathtub or shower
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Satellite TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Room service (24 hours)
- Pillowtop mattress
- Pillow menu
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge.
Opera Restaurant & Lounge - This restaurant specializes in international cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and light fare. Open daily.
24-hour room service is available.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a sauna, a fitness center, and complimentary bicycles.
- Free bicycles on site
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 12 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 30,00 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of EUR 15.00 per pet, per night
- 1 per room
- Specific rooms only, restrictions apply
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Noise-free rooms not guaranteed
Parking height restrictions apply
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 14.90 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 10 per night
- Pet fee: EUR 15.00 per pet, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 30,00 per night
- Günnewig Chemnitzer Hof
- Günnewig Hof
- Günnewig Hotel Chemnitzer Hof
- Günnewig Hotel Hof
- TOP Günnewig Hotel Chemnitzer Hof
- TOP Günnewig Hotel Hof
- TOP Günnewig Chemnitzer Hof
- TOP Günnewig Hof
- Chemnitzer Hof
We should mention
Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. One child 12 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Hotelstars Union assigns an official star rating for properties in Germany. This property is rated 4 star Superior and is displayed on this page as 4.5 stars.