Book your room at Mercure Hotel Kongress Chemnitz
Get an overview of this hotel3.5-star hotel with restaurant and fitness center
Located in the heart of Chemnitz, this hotel is within a 5-minute walk of Karl Marx Monument and Saxony State Museum of Archaeology. Roter Turm Tower and Chemnitz Art Collections are also within 10 minutes.
This hotel features a restaurant, a fitness center, and a bar/lounge. Other amenities include a 24-hour business center, WiFi in public areas, and conference rooms.
All 302 rooms offer WiFi, room service, and TVs with cable channels. Other amenities available to guests include coffee makers, hair dryers, and phones.Would you like to give us feedback? Share it! Opens in a new window
Mercure Hotel Kongress ChemnitzBrueckenstr. 19 Chemnitz SN 09111
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. This 3.5-star property offers access to a 24-hour business center and meeting rooms.
A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Event facilities measuring 4166 square feet (387 square meters) include conference space. This business-friendly hotel also offers a fitness center, a terrace, and tour/ticket assistance. Limited onsite parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis (surcharge).
Mercure Hotel Kongress Chemnitz has designated areas for smoking.
- Fitness facilities
- Total number of rooms - 302
- 24-hour front desk
- Number of floors - 26
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Conference space
- Computer station
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Luggage storage
- Designated smoking areas
- Laundry facilities
- Meeting rooms 10
- Multilingual staff
- Parking (limited spaces)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Year Built 1974
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (feet) - 4166
- Conference space size (meters) - 387
- Number of meeting rooms - 10
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- WiFi (surcharge)
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Laundry facilities
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( EUR 12.50 per 24-hour period )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( EUR 12.50 per 24-hour period )
Self parking (surcharge), Parking (limited spaces)
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Bathtub or shower
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Cable TV service
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Room service (limited hours)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Free cribs/infant beds
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and 10:30 AM.
Mercure Hotel Kongress Chemnitz has a restaurant serving breakfast only.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals on site
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of EUR 10 per pet, per day
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
No rollaway/extra beds available
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 15 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 12.50 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: EUR 12.50 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: EUR 10.00 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 10 per pet, per day
- Mercure Hotel Kongress
- Mercure Hotel Kongress Chemnitz
- Mercure Kongress Chemnitz
- Mercure Kongress
- Accor Hotel Kongress Chemnitz
We should mention
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Hotelstars Union assigns an official star rating for properties in Germany. This property is rated 3 star Superior and is displayed on this page as 3.5 stars.