Although we had a 3-room suite it was an older property, which I don’t mind, but it was poorly maintained. Broken closet door mirror. Just painting the entire suite would have improved it. Smelled funny the whole time. Entry door didn’t have secure latch or dead bolt. Way over priced at $279 for one night. At least the linens were clean. Good location.
Your dates need to occur after 2019-11-13. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
- Portland, OR (PDX-Portland Intl.) - 126 min drive
- Good To Go — 2 min walk
- Norma's Seafood & Steak — 2 min walk
- The Crabby Oyster — 2 min walk
- Fort George Brewery + Public House — 2 min walk
- We're All Ears — 2 min walk
About this property
City Center Motel
This smoke-free motel features express check-in, express check-out, and free self parking. WiFi in public areas is free. All 40 rooms provide conveniences like refrigerators and microwaves, plus free WiFi and LCD TVs with cable channels. Coffee makers and free toiletries are among the other amenities available to guests.
- Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
- Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Parking and transportation
- Free self parking
- No elevators
- Daily housekeeping
- Front desk (limited hours)
- If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them in the special requests field on the booking page after selecting your room.
- Smoke-free property
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Shower/tub combination
- Cable channels
- LCD TV
Food and drink
- Coffee/tea maker
Nearby things to do
- Beach access
Great value. Simple clean room. Comfortable bed. Located near dining, beach, and other attractions. Also had a great selection of channels for the TV.