- Liked: Cleanliness, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Oregon Coast Aquarium
- 4 min walk
- Edge Art Gallery
- 8 min walk
- South Beach Fish Market
- 6 min walk
- Rogue Brewery
- 12 min walk
- Newport, OR (ONP-Newport Municipal)
- 6 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-800-238-0767
About this area
Located in Newport, Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites NEWPORT is in the city center. Edge Art Gallery and Burrows House Museum are cultural highlights, and some of the area's attractions include Oregon Coast Aquarium and Hatfield Marine Science Center. Oregon State University Marine Science Center and Oregon Undersea Gardens are also worth visiting.
- Oregon Coast Aquarium - 4 min walk
- Edge Art Gallery - 8 min walk
- Rogue Ales Microbrewery - 10 min walk
- Hatfield Marine Science Center - 15 min walk
- Yaquina Bay Lighthouse - 3 min drive
- Portland, OR (PDX-Portland Intl.) - 158 min drive
- South Beach Fish Market - 6 min walk
- Rogue Brewery - 12 min walk
- Kum Yon's Chinese Cuisine - 2 min drive
- Sharks Seafood Bar & Steamer Co - 3 min drive
- Dutch Brothers - 3 min drive
About this property
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites NEWPORT
Food and drink
Renovations and closures
- Select guestrooms
- Business center
- Fitness facilities
- Front desk
- Meeting facilities
- Spa tub
- Swimming pool
- Laundry facilities
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 15.0 per day.
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 15.0 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel NEWPORT
- Holiday Inn Express NEWPORT
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel
- Holiday Inn Express
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel And Suites Newport Oregon
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel And Suites Newport South
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel Suites NEWPORT
- Express & Suites Newport
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites NEWPORT Hotel
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites NEWPORT Newport
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites NEWPORT Hotel Newport
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
The hotel was a quiet (for the most part) and clean property. I did have to call the front desk for whomever was staying upstairs from me to cease their bowling game or whatever was going on late at night. The pool was just across the hall from me, a curfew needs to be established. Had to give a dirty look to them all in my PJ’s late night. But the hotel was clean, loved having a window that can be opened, front desk was very nice, the morning breakfast is great, especially the pancake machine. Plenty of parking too.