Overview of McMenamins Gearhart Hotel
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Standard Suite, 1 King Bed
About this area
Located in Gearhart, McMenamins Gearhart Hotel is near the beach. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Ecola State Park and Cannon Beach. Seaside Family Fun Park and Astoria Riverfront Trolley are also worth visiting.Visit our Gearhart travel guide
- Gearhart Golf Links - 6 min walk
- Seaside Carousel Mall - 7 min drive
- Seaside Civic and Convention Center - 7 min drive
- Seaside Aquarium - 8 min drive
- Lewis and Clark Salt Works - 9 min drive
- Portland, OR (PDX-Portland Intl.) - 132 min drive
- Pacific Way Bakery & Cafe - 14 min walk
- Great Wall - 16 min walk
- El Trio Loco - 3 min drive
- Fultano's - 3 min drive
- Dairy Queen - 3 min drive
About this property
McMenamins Gearhart Hotel
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- City/local tax: USD 7.0
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 10.00 and USD 20.00 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: USD 15 per pet, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort