Think of yourself strolling around the streets during your upcoming vacation, noticing the exquisite scenery or the buildings wherever you look. However, Oregon State University is one attraction you've been especially prepared for. For years, it's been on your bucket list, and right now is the time to get yourself there.
Where Is There to Stay Close to Oregon State University?
Hotels near Oregon State University
Travel experiences come in in a wide range of shapes and sizes. You'll have memories galore after you've visited Oregon State University.
It is in Corvallis, 30 miles from the commotion of Salem, the state capital.
Secure a room within 2 miles of Oregon State University, with at least 10 establishments to pick from. Only 0.5 miles away is the Hilton Garden Inn Corvallis. The Holiday Inn Express Corvallis-On the River and the Comfort Suites, 1 mile and 2 miles away, are also recommended.
There are some inexpensive hotels close by. The Best Western Corvallis and the Days Inn Corvallis are some places you should check out.
Add a final touch of magic to your vacation by booking your stay at one of the prestigious hotels. Be sure to check out the facilities and special offers at the Super 8 Corvallis and the Rodeway Inn Willamette River.
If the robust coffee at Interzone doesn't get you ready for a morning at Oregon State University, the tasty treats will. This well-known eatery is not far at all. If you're after something a little more nourishing, scan the specials at Ring of Fire, another dining establishment in the same area. Want to finish the night with a few beers? You won't have to journey too far to come across McMenamins on Monroe.
When you're in the area, you'll soon see there's loads more than just Oregon State University to visit:
- While you are in the area, look online for information about the events at LaSells Stewart Center.
- Interested in politics? Take a few hours to explore Benton County Courthouse. The decisions made inside this landmark government building have played a role in shaping the area across the years.
- Research the schedule of events and savor a hit of culture at Majestic Theatre. It's home to an assortment of theater productions catering to most tastes and interests.
- Take the swimsuits and towels and visit Osborn Aquatic Center with the whole family.
- Willamette Park, a popular urban park, is visited by both visitors and local community members. Pack a picnic lunch and unwind in these green surroundings.
Our inventory of Corvallis rooms has everything you need, so you can be sure to have locales near Oregon State University that you'll appreciate. Get hunting Corvallis experienced more than a few visitors in the recent year. You can travel boldly when reservation time hits, too: new admirers of all sorts endorse their Corvallis hotel. Need help making a decision? You're just a few clicks away from all the advice and recommendations you're searching for.
- Looking for room contentment plus spotlessness? You'll get it right here.
- The concierge service at lodging close to Oregon State University will be awesome which can only enrich your journey to this marvelous site.
- "Orderly, neat, and primed to welcome you" is always the end game for Corvallis hotels.
As you can see, it's understandable why Corvallis getaways saw more visitors in 2016 than 2015. We see your preferred spot in your future thanks to Expedia's diverse directory of hotels near Oregon State University.
All About Corvallis
You'll still have plenty to see and do in Corvallis once Oregon State University is checked off your agenda.
- Corvallis sightseeing has been a well-kept secret until recently, but the number of trips has been taking off, meaning now is a good moment to make your move.
- Head out on the town to top off the good times; next day, get educated about Corvallis's life story.
- ample action, you'll notice Corvallis also is on the ball when it comes to welcoming its arrivals.
Paying a visit to Corvallis is unquestionably the best plan you've ever come up with, particularly when you benefit from the phenomenal deals on accommodation near Oregon State University from Expedia. Say goodbye to the vistas you're used to and tip your hat to some all-new landscapes!