Nice hotel but some remarks and concerns
Posted Dec 26, 2016
Check in Monday Dec 19, 2016, check out Dec 25, 2016.
(1) we got a room on the second floor, way in the back.
(2) we have a 10 month old, so the walking distance to and from the elevator was an issue.
(3) we spent 3 nights in that room, and then asked for another room. Reason: noisy neighbours, we could hear every word they were saying. Unfortunately they were 22 year olds. We know, because we heard "i am 22 years old and you do not owe me, i can drink as much as i want". I could live with the noisy ice maker across the hall way, but not the neighbours.
(4) Asked for another room in the morning, and we got one instantly. VERY good customer service.
(5) They put us up on the 3rd floor, walking distance from the elevator was an issue again.
(6) Our new room was VERY nice, so our old room was very outdated. So the new room finally had the standard other Marriot hotels have and should have.
(7) Facilities were also very nice with an indoor and outdoor pool and 24 hour gym.
(8) Distance to International Drive was disappointing, however it was clsoe to Disney Springs and the Premium Outlets.
Overall, i am OK with our stay. It was our first "family" vacation get away for a week to Orlando with family from Belgium.
Employees were very helpful, hotel was nice. Location was a bit of an issue, along with the outdated room and noisy neighbours.