Get an overview of this hotelOrlando hotel with outdoor pool, near convention center
Near Universal Orlando
This Orlando hotel is just 3 blocks from The Pointe entertainment and shopping complex. Universal Studios Theme Park® and Walt Disney World Resort are a short drive away.
The smoke-free Las Palmeras by Hilton Grand Vacations features a freeform outdoor pool with a poolside bar. Fiorella's Cucina Toscana, the hotel's signature restaurant, specializes in Italian cuisine.
Balconies, LCD TVs
Guestrooms at this Orlando hotel feature furnished balconies and 55-inch high-definition flat screen TVs. Wireless Internet access is available.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Las Palmeras by Hilton Grand Vacations
Guests can unwind in the heated outdoor pool or enjoy refreshments from the poolside bar. The signature restaurant, Fiorella's Cucina Toscana, serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. In-room dining is offered around the clock, with a late-night menu available. A coffee shop is also on site. A business center is available on site. Wireless Internet access is available throughout the hotel for a fee. The fitness center is open 24 hours and offers a wide array of cardio and weight equipment. Guests can also pick up a running map with 3- and 5-mile routes. The hotel offers onsite parking and valet parking (surcharge).
This is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 290
- Number of floors - 12
- Coffee shop or café
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Conference space
- Express check-out
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Theme park shuttle (surcharge)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Computer station
- Pool umbrellas
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Luggage storage
- Multilingual staff
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Poolside bar
- Pool sun loungers
- Year Built 2008
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (feet) - 1595
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Conference space size (meters) - 148
- Number of meeting rooms - 7
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Spa tub
- Outdoor pool
- Television in common areas
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Outdoor pool
- Free Wi-Fi
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( USD 0.00 per stay ), Wired high-speed internet ( USD 0.00 per stay )
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Furnished balcony
- Air conditioning
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Designer toiletries
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Cable TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- In-room climate control (heating)
Where to Eat
Fiorella's Cucina Toscana - Italian cuisine, with a focus on Tuscan and Northern Italian dishes. Open kitchen. Original blown-glass artworks by Orlando artist Charles Keila. Breakfast, lunch, dinner.
Poolside Bar - Drinks, light fare. Open late morning till evening.
Fiorella's Lobby Bar - Open late morning till late evening.
Full breakfast - Served daily (surcharge).
Room service - Available 24 hours with a late-night menu.
Nearby Things to Do
- Golfing nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time ends at midnight
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-out time is 10 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 17 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
No rollaway/extra beds available
No cribs (infant beds) available
- Resort fee: USD 25.00 per accommodation, per night
- Internet access
- Phone calls
- In-room bottled water
- Additional inclusions
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 0.00 per stay (rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in public areas: USD 0.00 per stay (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 18 per night (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: USD 24 per night (in/out privileges)
- Early check-in fee: USD 50
- Late check-out fee: USD 50
- Orlando Boulevard
- Westin Orlando
- Westin Orlando Boulevard
- Westin Orlando Universal
- Westin Orlando Universal Boulevard
- Westin Universal Boulevard
- Westin Universal Boulevard Hotel
- Westin Universal Boulevard Hotel Orlando
- Westin Universal Boulevard Orlando
- Westin Universal Orlando
- Westin Imagine Orlando Hotel Orlando
- Westin Orlando Universal Boulevard Hotel
- Las Palmeras Hilton Grand Vacations Club Hotel Orlando
- Las Palmeras Hilton Grand Vacations Club Orlando
- Las Palmeras Hilton Grand Vacations Hotel Orlando
- Las Palmeras Hilton Grand Vacations Hotel
- Las Palmeras Hilton Grand Vacations Orlando
- Las Palmeras Hilton Grand Vacations
We should mention
Children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
USD 100 off 2 Universal Orlando® Multi-Visit Tickets
Book a stay in any room or rate plan for travel January 18 - December 31, 2017 and guests receive USD 100 off the purchase of 2 Universal Orlando 4 Day multi-visit admission tickets. Each Universal Orlando 3 Day Park to Park ticket entitles guest park-to-park admission to Universal Studios Florida®, Universal's Islands of Adventure®, and access to select club venues in Universal CityWalk® for any 3 days, during a 7 day period starting from day of first use.
Guests must purchase tickets at the Local Expert concierge desk in the lobby. Discount is off the standard rates charged by Local Expert concierge desk. Additional tickets may be purchased at the non-promotional rate. Each Universal Orlando 3 Day Park to Park ticket entitles guest park-to-park admission to Universal Studios Florida®, and Universal's Islands of Adventure®, and access to select club venues in Universal CityWalk® for any 3 days, during a 7 day period - starting from day of first use. Tickets must be purchased between January 18, 2017 and December 31, 2017 from the Local Expert desk in the lobby. Tickets are for the sole use of hotel guests and may not be traded or sold. No refunds for any unused or partially used tickets. Improper use of tickets constitutes fraud. Expedia and its affiliated companies are not liable for any loss, damage, or delay to any person or property in connection with the use of tickets. Full details at check-in. Taxes and gratuity may not be included. Offer subject to availability. Other restrictions may apply.