Book your room at Orlando Continental Plaza Hotel
Standard Room, 2 Queen BedsMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 2 infants)
Standard Room, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 2 guests
Get an overview of this hotelOrlando hotel across the street from Wet 'n Wild
Located across the street from Wet 'n Wild, this hotel is also 2 blocks from Universal Studios, 2 miles from the Orange County Convention Center, 8 miles from SeaWorld Orlando, and 12 miles from Walt Disney World Resort.
Hotel highlights include a heated outdoor pool, free theme park shuttle, and complimentary wireless Internet access in the lobby only.
Orlando Continental Plaza Hotel's guestrooms offer cable TV, hair dryers, and irons with ironing boards.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
This Orlando hotel is across the street from Wet 'n Wild and less than 2 miles from Universal Studios. SeaWorld is 8 miles away.
The hotel can arrange transportation for guests to attractions including Busch Gardens and Kennedy Space Center, at an attractions desk (surcharge). A concierge desk sells tickets to major theme parks and can help to arrange seating on the theme park shuttle to Universal, Walt Disney World Resort, and Sea World. A heated outdoor pool and ATM are also on site. Free WiFi access is available in the lobby and limo/town car service can be reserved.
- 24-hour front desk
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Express check-out
- Free long-term parking
- Free self parking
- Free WiFi
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Laundry facilities
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Luggage storage
- Multilingual staff
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Number of floors - 3
- Outdoor pool
- Television in common areas
- Free theme park shuttle
- Total number of rooms - 190
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Year Built 1988
Family Friendly Amenities
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
- Outdoor pool
- Theme park shuttle (complimentary)
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free long-term parking, Free self parking
- Access via exterior corridors
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Climate control
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board
- Private bathroom
- Shower/tub combination
Where to Eat
Breakfast (surcharge) is available daily from 6:30 to 10 AM.
The hotel does not have its own restaurant, but there are several dining options within the surrounding area.
Chili's Grill & Bar
New Punjab Indian Restaurant
Texas de Brazil
Nearby Things to Do
- Golfing nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Skydiving nearby
- Segway rental/tour nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available.
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Debit cards not accepted
Only service dogs are allowed
Noise-free rooms not guaranteed
Parking height restrictions apply
The hotel advises that Orlando/Kissimmee residents must provide a USD 200 deposit in cash or credit card hold at check-in. For more details, please contact the property by using the number on the booking confirmation email.
- Deposit: USD 200.00 per stay
- Resort fee: USD 2.00 per accommodation, per night
- Breakfast fee: between USD 6 and USD 15 per person (approximately)
- An in-room safe is available for an additional fee
We should mention
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.