Our Hotel Room had a terrible MOLD & MILDEW odor
Posted Feb 10, 2017
The only true negative thing I can say about our stay was that the room was HORRIBLY STINKY. The minute you opened the door, the smell of deep mold & mildew just hit you.
We arrived late and were so tired that we decided not to request a new room and just deal with it. We were really only there to sleep / shower and hit the parks all day for the following 2 days. It was not worth the hassle to drag kids back to reception, get new keys and load / unload the car again.
Clearly there had either been a flood or a water leakage problem in the past because the smell was just terrible.
No air freshener could have covered it up.
Matter of fact, we had to wash ALL clothing when we returned home because the smell absorbed into our personal items.
Other than that, the staff we briefly encountered were helpful, friendly and professional. No issues there. The convenience store was a good amenity to have on the property.