Overview of Daiwa Roynet Hotel Sakai-Higashi
- Free WiFi
- Air Conditioning
- Breakfast Available
- Business Services
- Parking Available
Choose dates to view prices
Economy Double Room, Non Smoking
Twin Room, Non Smoking
Economy Double Room, Smoking
Twin Room, Smoking
Single Room, Non Smoking
Single Room, Smoking
About this area
Located in Sakai, Daiwa Roynet Hotel Sakai-Higashi is in the suburbs. Emperor Nintoku's Tomb and Tsutenkaku Tower are notable landmarks, and some of the area's popular attractions include Legoland Discovery Center and Osaka Aquarium Kaiyukan. Don't miss out on a visit to Universal Studios Japan™.Visit our Sakai travel guide
- Emperor Nintoku's Tomb - 2 min drive
- Spa World - 9 min drive
- Tsutenkaku Tower - 10 min drive
- Abeno Harukas - 11 min drive
- Tennoji Zoo - 21 min drive
- Sakai Station - 3 min drive
- Sakaihigashi Station - 4 min walk
- Osaka (KIX-Kansai Intl.) - 39 min drive
- YOSHINOYA - 1 min walk
- Komeda - 1 min walk
- にんにん - 1 min walk
- CELÉSTE - 3 min walk
- ほっかほっか - 3 min walk
About this property
Daiwa Roynet Hotel Sakai-Higashi
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: JPY 300 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 1300 for adults and JPY 700 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: JPY 1100 per night
- Refrigerator fee: JPY 0 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- For traveler safety, the following measures are in place: social distancing measures are in place; contactless check-in and check-out are available; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Staff & service
- Disliked: Property conditions & facilities
Expected more from the 4.5 star ratings. Staff are nice and tried to be helpful but unfortunately had limited English. Was surprised that we were given a packet of drip coffee each at check-in instead of them leaving it in the room. Also, it's great that they don't provide bottled water in the room, whether for environmental friendliness or just to save money. Even so, hotels that don't provide bottled water usually will have water dispensers in the corridor or reception area. This hotel does not have water dispensers so you'll have to buy your own bottled water....defeats the purpose of environmental friendliness.