Get an overview of this hotel3-star Osaka hotel in Amerikamura, walk to Shinsaibashi Shopping Arcade
Popular property highlights
Located in Amerikamura, this hotel is within 1 mi (2 km) of Osaka Shochikuza and Shinsaibashi Shopping Arcade. Osaka Science Museum and Tsutenkaku Tower are also within 2 mi (3 km).
Along with 2 restaurants, this hotel has a coffee shop/café and meeting rooms. WiFi in public areas is free. Additionally, dry cleaning, a 24-hour front desk, and a computer station are onsite.
All 302 rooms offer thoughtful touches like bathrobes and slippers, along with free WiFi, free wired Internet, and flat-screen TVs. Guests will also find refrigerators, in-room massages, and hair dryers.
- Good location
- Proximity to public transit and shopping
- Helpful staff
- Clean guestrooms
Hearton Hotel Shinsaibashi
Dining is available at one of the hotel's 2 restaurants and guests can grab coffee at the coffee shop/café. A computer station is located on site and wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary. Event facilities measuring 0 square feet (0 square meters) include meeting rooms. This business-friendly hotel also offers multilingual staff, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a safe deposit box at the front desk.
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (meters) - 0
- Luggage storage
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Conference space size (feet) - 0
- 24-hour front desk
- Meeting rooms 11
- Year Built 1984
- Total number of rooms - 302
- Coffee shop or café
- Number of floors - 10
- Free WiFi
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Free wired Internet
- Computer station
- Multilingual staff
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower only
- Flat-panel TV
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Free WiFi
- In-room massage available
- In-room safe
- Air conditioning
- Free wired Internet
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and 10 AM.
Planet 3rd - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Taikan - This restaurant specializes in Japanese cuisine and serves lunch and dinner. Open select days.
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 5 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- No onsite parking is available.
- A city tax will be collected at the property effective January 1, 2017. The city tax ranges from JPY 100-300 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 1000 for adults and JPY 600 for children (approximately)
- Hearton Hotel Shinsaibashi
- Hearton Hotel Shinsaibashi Osaka
- Hearton Shinsaibashi
- Hearton Shinsaibashi Hotel
- Hearton Shinsaibashi Osaka
- Hotel Hearton Shinsaibashi
- Shinsaibashi Hearton Hotel
We should mention
Children 5 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.