- Liked: Staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Overview of Hotel Garden Palace & Kansai Airport Spa
Choose dates to view prices
Business Single Room, Smoking
Business Twin Room, Smoking
Business Double Room, Smoking
Traditional Twin Room, Smoking (Japanese Western Style)
Business Double Room, Non Smoking
Traditional Twin Room, Non Smoking (Japanese Western Style)
Business Single Room, Non Smoking
Business Twin Room, Non Smoking
About this area
Located in Izumisano, Hotel Garden Palace & Kansai Airport Spa is in the city center and near the airport. Rinku Park and Nishikinohama Beach Park reflect the area's natural beauty and area attractions include Rinku Pleasure Town Seacle and Kansai Cycle Sports Center.Visit our Izumisano travel guide
- Izumisano History Museum - 16 min walk
- Rinku Premium Outlets - 8 min drive
- Izumisano Outdoor Market - 10 min drive
- Izumisato Furusato Machiya House - 10 min drive
- Rinku Pleasure Town Seacle - 11 min drive
- Nagataki Station - 3 min drive
- Izumisano Station - 15 min walk
- Osaka (KIX-Kansai Intl.) - 13 min drive
- Nagomi — 1 min walk
- Royal Host - 4 min walk
- TokuToku - 7 min walk
- Caffe Giusto - 11 min walk
- Kiju-En - 14 min walk
About this property
Hotel Garden Palace & Kansai Airport Spa
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: JPY 450 per person, per night for adults; JPY 80 per night for guests aged 3-6 years old.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 1200.00 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: JPY 540.00 per day (in/out privileges)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Staff & service, room comfort
- Disliked: Property conditions & facilities
Stopped over for the night
Dated old hotel is trying to rally. Rooms remain shabby and cell-like. The onsen hit spring saves the place. It’s refurbished and clean. Didn’t eat here but the menu looked good. Linens are very clean, which is all that mattered in the end, as we were merely stopping over for one night on the way elsewhere. Room cannot be smaller. Barely enough room to open a suitcase. Two people can’t walk past each other. Bathroom tub is deep, but the room itself is claustrophobic. Fixtures were new, and there’s a washlet bidet toilet. The hotel staff was friendly. There is only one shuttle per hour. We missed one from the airport by one minute. Had to take a train two stops away and then a taxi. Morning shuttle back to airport is very organized with nice medium and large sized vans. Not close enough to call this convenient. But at least it is possible to get there smoothly. Overall it’s forgettable, and not terrible.