Get an overview of this hotel3-star hotel with free airport shuttle and restaurant
Popular property highlights
Located in the heart of Izumisano, this hotel is within 1 mi (2 km) of Izumisano History Museum and Izumisato Furusato Machiya House. Nakami Shrine and Izumisano Outdoor Market are also within 2 mi (3 km).
A restaurant, a coffee shop/café, and a spa tub are available at this hotel. Free WiFi in public areas and a free airport shuttle are also provided. Additionally, a sauna, self parking, and a meeting room are onsite.
All 80 rooms offer free WiFi and free wired Internet, plus room service and flat-screen TVs with satellite channels. Other amenities available to guests include hair dryers, laptop-compatible safes, and desks.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window.
Hotel Garden Palace & Kansai Airport Spa
Dining options at the hotel include a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. Wireless Internet access is complimentary. Hotel Garden Palace & Kansai Airport Spa features a spa tub and a sauna. Event facilities measuring 538 square feet (50 square meters) include a meeting room. A roundtrip airport shuttle is complimentary to guests during limited hours. This business-friendly hotel also offers tour/ticket assistance and room service (during limited hours). Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
Hotel Garden Palace & Kansai Airport Spa has designated areas for smoking.
- Conference space size (meters) - 50
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Free airport transportation
- Conference space size (feet) - 538
- Designated smoking areas
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Year Built 1988
- Spa tub
- Total number of rooms - 80
- Coffee shop or café
- One meeting room
- Number of floors - 6
- Free WiFi
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Pay movies
- Air conditioning
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Satellite TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- Free wired Internet
- Room service (limited hours)
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6:30 AM and 9:30 AM.
Nagomi - This restaurant serves breakfast and dinner. A children's menu is available.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a spa tub and a sauna.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-in time ends at 2 AM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 10 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- A tax is imposed by the city: JPY 150 per person, per night for adults; JPY 80 per night for guests aged 3-6 years old.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 1200.00 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: JPY 540.00 per day (in/out privileges)
- Garden Palace Kansai Airport Spa
- Garden Palace Spa
- Hotel Garden Palace & Kansai Airport Spa
- Hotel Garden Palace & Spa
- Hotel Garden Palace Kansai Airport Spa
- Hotel Garden Spa
- Kansai Airport Spa Hotel
- Kansai Airport Spa Hotel Garden Palace
We should mention
The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.