Expedia Verified Reviews
Get an overview of this hotelModern hotel with free airport shuttle near Osaka
Popular property highlights
Minutes from the airport
The hotel is a 10-minute train ride from Kansai International Airport, and guests can travel another 10 minutes along the skywalk to the retail paradise of Rinku Town, with its world-famous entertainments and premium outlets. For fresh air and a grand view of Osaka Bay, Rinku Park is also close by.
Superfast transport links
A free airport shuttle gets guests to their terminals on time, while direct trains run to Osaka from nearby Rinku Town Station in 30 minutes. The hotel makes a great base for those trips with its 24-hour convenience store and the Kitchen Garden's tasty all-day buffet.
Rooms at Kansai Airport Washington Hotel are compact and unpretentious. Guests can check their itinerary using free WiFi, and enjoy a movie on the flat-panel TV with a hot cup of tea or coffee. The ergonomic workspace is ideal for anyone traveling with a laptop.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window.
Kansai Airport Washington Hotel
Renovations & Closures
Kansai Airport Washington Hotel features dry cleaning/laundry services, ATM/banking services, and an elevator (lift). High-speed wired and wireless Internet access is available. A roundtrip airport shuttle is complimentary to guests at scheduled times.
- Luggage storage
- Long-term parking (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Free airport transportation
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 502
- One meeting room
- Number of floors - 16
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Free wired Internet
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Long-term parking (surcharge)
- Pay movies
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- Free wired Internet
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- In-room massage available
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge.
Kitchen Garden - This restaurant serves an all-day buffet.
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-in time ends at midnight
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 10 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 1400 per person (approximately)
- Hotel Kansai Airport Washington
- Hotel Washington Kansai Airport
- Kansai Airport Hotel
- Kansai Airport Hotel Washington
- Kansai Airport Washington
- Kansai Airport Washington Hotel
- Washington Hotel Kansai Airport
- Washington Kansai Airport Hotel
- Kansai Airport Washington Izumisano
- Kansai Airport Washington Hotel Izumisano
We should mention
The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.