Get an overview of this hotel3-star Suita hotel in Esaka, near Open Air Museum of Old Farmhouses
Located in Esaka, this hotel is 1.8 mi (2.9 km) from Open Air Museum of Old Farmhouses and within 6 mi (10 km) of Osaka Science Museum and Osaka Castle. Umeda Sky Building and Mint Museum are also within 6 mi (10 km).
This hotel features a restaurant, a coffee shop/café, and self parking. WiFi in public areas is free. Other amenities include meeting rooms, dry cleaning, and laundry facilities.
All 363 rooms provide free WiFi and free wired Internet, flat-screen TVs with digital channels, and conveniences like refrigerators and coffee makers. Hair dryers, phones, and desks are among the other amenities that guests will find.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Shin-Osaka Esaka Tokyu REI HOTEL
Dining options at the hotel include a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. 5 meeting rooms are available. This Japanese business hotel also offers multilingual staff, laundry facilities, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
Shin-Osaka Esaka Tokyu REI HOTEL has designated areas for smoking.
- Total number of rooms - 363
- Number of floors - 16
- Coffee shop or café
- Designated smoking areas
- Luggage storage
- 24-hour front desk
- Laundry facilities
- Hair salon
- Shopping on site
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Year Built 1983
- Number of meeting rooms - 5
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Wedding services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Pay movies
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Free WiFi
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Shower/tub combination
- Hair dryer
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Digital TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free wired high-speed Internet
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6:30 AM and 10 AM.
Shangri-La - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available. Open daily.
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for JPY 4320.00 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for JPY 1080.00 per night.
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Only service animals are allowed
Parking height restrictions apply
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 1400.00 for adults and JPY 540.00 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: JPY 650 per day
- Crib (infant bed) fee: JPY 1080.00 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: JPY 4320.00 per night
- Esaka Tokyu Inn
- Shin-Osaka Esaka Tokyu
- Shin-Osaka Esaka Tokyu Inn
- Shin-Osaka Esaka Tokyu Inn Suita
- Shin-Osaka Esaka Tokyu Suita
- Shin-Osaka Tokyu Inn
- Shin Osaka Esaka Tokyu Hotel
- Shin-Osaka Esaka Tokyu Inn Osaka Prefecture/Suita, Japan
- Shin-Osaka Esaka Tokyu REI HOTEL Suita
- Shin-Osaka Esaka Tokyu REI HOTEL
- Shin-Osaka Esaka Tokyu REI Suita
- Shin-Osaka Esaka Tokyu REI
- Shin-Osaka Esaka Tokyu REI Hotel Osaka Prefecture/Suita, Japan
We should mention
The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.