Picture yourself ambling around the city center of a fresh place, taking note of the exquisite settings or the monuments all around you. However, Oscar Getz Museum of Whiskey is one feature you're especially counting on. You've wanted to go there for a while, and right now is finally the moment to mark it accomplished.
Lodging Near Oscar Getz Museum of Whiskey
Hotels near Oscar Getz Museum of Whiskey
It's definitely worth making the time to visit Oscar Getz Museum of Whiskey.
It is in Bardstown, 45 miles outside of the state capital, Frankfort.
If you love the idea of staying within 2 miles of Oscar Getz Museum of Whiskey, there are at least 7 hotels to consider. Try the Hampton Inn Bardstown, the Comfort Inn Bardstown and the General Nelson Inn. They are only 1 mile, 1 mile and 0.2 miles away, respectively.
Shrewd travelers that like the word 'budget' will be happy as there are some lower-priced accommodation options nearby. Two popular choices are the Downtown SuperInn, 0.5 miles away, and the Old Bardstown Inn, positioned just 0.9 miles away.
Those who like to indulge in life's finer things will feel at ease at the Bourbon Manor Bed and Breakfast. This upmarket establishment is just 0.8 miles away.
If you wander around the streets near Oscar Getz Museum of Whiskey, you will find Cafe Primo. Indulge in an overdue coffee break, devour some sweet treats and appreciate the wonderful sights and sounds. Seeking something a little more substantial? Stephen Foster Restaurant is a worthwhile restaurant within this same area. The next round is on you! Let the alcohol flow at Kreso's Restaurant.
During your visit to the area, you'll find out there is so much more than just Oscar Getz Museum of Whiskey to visit:
- Bardstown Civil War Museum exhibits an extensive array of military paraphernalia. Even if you don't believe in war, you will admire the science behind its military hardware.
- Learn how flavorsome spirits are distilled right before your eyes at Barton 1792 Distillery.
- My Old Kentucky Home State Park is an incredible spot where you can revel in nature.
- Head to the tee at My Old Kentucky Home State Park Golf Course and enjoy a memorable round with friends.
- Get behind the scenes and learn the methods of developing boutique liquors, at Bourbon Heritage Center.
Our places to stay in Elizabethtown deliver everything you require, so you are certain to find venues near Oscar Getz Museum of Whiskey that you'll enjoy. You won't be alone, as there were thousands of guests in the last year. Need help making a decision? Discover all the insider info you could ever want. You'll set off confidently when booking time is here, too: new admirers of all kinds would suggest their Elizabethtown hotel to their buddies.
- Rooms in Elizabethtown accommodation will always be presentable, neat, and set to show you in.
- From family reunions to individuals, we have accommodations that are relaxing for everyone.
- Appropriate for such a marvelous monument, the staff at lodging close to Oscar Getz Museum of Whiskey surpass all goals.
As you can see, it's clear why Elizabethtown accommodation received greater numbers of visitors in the last twelve months than 2015. Your prized spot awaits with Expedia's extensive registry of hotels near Oscar Getz Museum of Whiskey.
You'll still have things to do in Elizabethtown once you've crossed Oscar Getz Museum of Whiskey off your agenda.
- Visit one of the local historical sites, then enjoy the nightlife to end your day.
- You'll discover Elizabethtown also knows a thing or two about receiving its newcomers after an afternoon spent on its abundant activities.
- Skyrocketing numbers of bookings have kept Elizabethtown among the planet's topmost locales.
You'll never regret paying a visit to Elizabethtown, particularly when you benefit from our phenomenal deals on accommodation near Oscar Getz Museum of Whiskey. Bid adieu to the same old scenes and say hi to some amazing photo opportunities!