Get an overview of this hotelSuburban hotel with free breakfast and 24-hour front desk
Popular property highlights
Situated in the suburbs, this hotel is within 3 mi (5 km) of The Robert McLaughlin Gallery, Oshawa Valley Botanical Gardens, and Oshawa Centre. General Motors Centre is 2.3 mi (3.8 km) away.
Along with dry cleaning, this smoke-free hotel has laundry facilities and a 24-hour front desk. Free continental breakfast, free WiFi in public areas, and free self parking are also provided. Other amenities include express check-out.
All 94 rooms provide conveniences like refrigerators and coffee makers, plus free WiFi and flat-screen TVs with cable channels. Free local calls, hair dryers, and ironing boards are among the other amenities that guests will find.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Durham Hotel East & Conference Centre
Renovations & Closures
A complimentary breakfast is offered each morning. Wireless Internet access is complimentary. 8 meeting rooms are available. This business-friendly hotel also offers laundry facilities, dry cleaning/laundry services, and express check-out. Complimentary self parking is available on site.
Durham Hotel East & Conference Centre is a smoke-free property.
- Number of meeting rooms - 8
- 24-hour front desk
- Free breakfast
- Laundry facilities
- Express check-out
- Year Built 1970
- Total number of rooms - 94
- Free self parking
- Number of floors - 2
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Smoke-free property
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free local calls
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Air conditioning
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Bathtub only
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Cable TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- Free toiletries
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Blackout drapes/curtains
Where to Eat
A complimentary continental breakfast is served each morning between 6 AM and 10 AM.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Accessible bathroom
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 18 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for CAD 15 per night.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of CAD 15 per pet, per night
- Dogs and cats only
- 1 per room (up to 30 lb)
- Specific rooms only, restrictions apply
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- 3 percent tourism fee will be charged
- Pet fee: CAD 15 per pet, per night
- Crib (infant bed) fee: CAD 15 per night
- Quality Hotel Oshawa
- Quality Oshawa
- Durham Hotel Oshawa
- Oshawa Best Western
- Best Western Durham Hotel And Conference Centre
- Best Western Oshawa
- Durham Hotel East Oshawa
- Durham Hotel Conference Centre
- Durham East Oshawa
- Durham Hotel East Conference Centre Oshawa
We should mention
Children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.