- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Byporten Shopping Centre
- 4 min walk
- Oslo Opera House
- 7 min walk
- Oslo Spektrum
- 7 min walk
- Oslo (OSL-Gardermoen)
- 42 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-25. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Oslo, Amerikalinjen is in the city center and near a metro station. Oslo Opera House and Oslo Spektrum are cultural highlights, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit Aker Brygge. Oslo Reptile Park and Toyenbadet Public Bath are also worth visiting.
- Byporten Shopping Centre - 4 min walk
- Oslo Opera House - 7 min walk
- Oslo Spektrum - 7 min walk
- Karl Johan Street - 8 min walk
- Akershus Fortress - 15 min walk
- Oslo Central Station - 4 min walk
- Jernbanetorget T-Station - 4 min walk
- Oslo (OSL-Gardermoen) - 43 min drive
- Brasserie Atlas – Open daily.
- Pier 42 – Open daily.
- Atlas Café – Open daily.
About this property
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Excellent, top tier hotel. I’ve stayed hundreds of hotels around the globe and this one is beyond excellent. Extremely comfortable, inviting staff, little touches around the property make it interesting and exquisite. Beds/rooms are very cozy, showers are phenomenal, motion lighting scattered around so as you move through your room or hotel light gentle rises at your attention. Bluetooth speakers built into your room. Perfect central Oslo location. The breakfast buffet was completely worth it. The bar has excellent cocktails. The gym and sauna are perfect for what a traveler might desire. Absolutely worth it. EXPENSIVE. But not insane for Oslo/Norway. I think maybe even valuable for the region.