- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service
- National Gallery
- 2 min walk
- Karl Johan Street
- 5 min walk
- National Theater
- 5 min walk
- Oslo (OSL-Gardermoen)
- 46 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-19. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
In the city center and near a metro station, Hotel Bristol is in an area with great airport proximity. Oslo Opera House and Oslo Spektrum are cultural highlights, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit Aker Brygge. Oslo Reptile Park and Hopp i Havet are also worth visiting. Our guests love the hotel's central location.Visit our Oslo travel guide
- National Gallery - 2 min walk
- Karl Johan Street - 5 min walk
- National Theater - 5 min walk
- Oslo City Hall - 8 min walk
- Nobel Peace Center - 10 min walk
- Tinghuset Tram Station - 2 min walk
- Nationaltheatret Station - 8 min walk
- Oslo (OSL-Gardermoen) - 45 min drive
- Bristol Grill – Restaurant offering regional cuisine. Serves breakfast and dinner daily.
- Bristol Bar – Cocktail bar. Open on select days.
- Vinterhaven/Biblioteksbar – Café with a bar offering international cuisine. Open daily.
About this property
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Great hotel, good location
Great hotel, very central. Staff were extremely helpful and friendly. The spa was a bit off putting with not particularly helpful staff, but to be honestbno great loss. Hotel was good coffee at breakfast was a challenge as the machines were difficult but small problems. We were there in december and the xmas market was on qnd was very good and nice to visit