Visitors can enjoy all that Osmaniye has to offer including its museums. There are 7 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Adana (ADA-Sakirpasa), 55.1 mi (88.7 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Osmaniye
A couple of favorite places to visit are Osmaniye Kent Museum and Kastabala. In the area, you'll also find Toprakkale Castle and Karatepe Aslantas Museum.
As you start planning for your getaway to Osmaniye, you might not find accommodations in the heart of city, but you can select from 7 hotels and other lodging options within the larger area. Below are places to stay in the region:
- Karacalar Suit Otel is located 5.4 mi (8.8 km) from the heart of Osmaniye. This hotel in Osmaniye features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking.
- Fourway Hotel SPA & Restaurant is 18.9 mi (30.4 km) from the center of Osmaniye. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Dortyol can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
- Miba Hotel is 24.7 mi (39.7 km) from central Osmaniye. With a stay at this hotel in Dortyol, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
Dressing for Osmaniye
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 68°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 40°F
- From April to June, the average is 85°F during the day and 52°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 89°F during the day and 65°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 85°F as the daytime average and 42°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Osmaniye is 0.71 inches
- August and September are usually the hottest months averaging 88°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 43°F