Get an overview of this hotel3.5-star hotel with full-service spa and casino
Located in the heart of Osnabrueck, this hotel is within 1 mi (2 km) of Osnabrueck Castle, St Peter's Cathedral, and Heger Tor. Bad Iburg Castle is 8.9 mi (14.3 km) away.
Along with a full-service spa, this smoke-free hotel has a casino and a restaurant. WiFi in public areas is free. Additionally, an indoor pool, a nightclub, and a fitness center are onsite.
All 107 soundproofed rooms feature free WiFi and room service. For entertainment, flat-screen TVs come with satellite channels, and guests can also appreciate comforts like premium bedding and pillow menus.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
advena Hotel Hohenzollern City SpaTheodor-Heuss-Platz 5 Osnabrueck NI 49074
Renovations & Closures
- Swimming pool
In addition to a full-service spa, advena Hotel Hohenzollern City Spa features an indoor pool and a fitness center. The hotel offers a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
Event facilities measuring 2691 square feet (250 square meters) include meeting rooms. This Osnabrueck hotel also offers a casino, a nightclub, and spa services. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle (available 24 hours) is offered to guests. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
Advena Hotel Hohenzollern City Spa is a smoke-free property.
- Indoor pool
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 107
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour front desk
- Number of floors - 4
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Newspapers in lobby (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Fitness facilities
- Full-service spa
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Meeting rooms 6
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Year Built 1897
- Conference space size (feet) - 2691
- Conference space size (meters) - 250
- Number of meeting rooms - 6
- Shopping on site
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Spa services on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Indoor pool
- Free Wi-Fi
- Soundproofed rooms
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Premium bedding
- Air conditioning
- Soundproofed rooms
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Bathtub or shower
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Satellite TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- Room service (limited hours)
- Pillow menu
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning.
Restaurant und Bistro - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and light fare. Guests can order drinks at the bar and enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting). Reservations are required.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an indoor pool and a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Fitness classes on site
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Pilates classes on site
- Segway rental/tour nearby
The onsite spa has 4 treatment rooms including rooms for couples. Services include hot stone massages, sports massages, massages, and facials. The spa is equipped with a sauna. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including Ayurvedic.
- Hot stone massage
- Prenatal massage
- Sports massage
- Number of treatment rooms 4
- Couples treatment rooms
- Body wraps
- Body scrubs
- Ayurvedic treatments
- Sauna in spa
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for EUR 35,00 per night.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of EUR 25,00 per pet, per night
- 1 per room
- Restrictions apply
- For more information contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Noise-free rooms not guaranteed
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 13 Euro per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 10,00 per person (one way)
- Self parking fee: EUR 11,00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: EUR 25,00 per pet, per night
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 35,00 per night
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
- advena Hohenzollern City Spa
- advena Hohenzollern City Spa Osnabrueck
- advena Hotel Hohenzollern City Spa
- advena Hotel Hohenzollern City Spa Osnabrueck
We should mention
This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties. Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
Hotelstars Union assigns an official star rating for properties in Germany. This property is rated 3 star Superior and is displayed on this page as 3.5 stars.