Expedia Verified Reviews
Get an overview of this hotel4-star hotel with 2 restaurants and fitness center
Popular property highlights
Situated in a national park, this hotel is 0.8 mi (1.4 km) from Bad Iburg Castle and within 6 mi (10 km) of Bad Laer Museum and Church of Bad Laer. Bad Rothenfelde Kurpark and Osnabrueck Castle are also within 9 mi (15 km).
This smoke-free hotel features 2 restaurants, a fitness center, and a bar/lounge. Free WiFi in public areas and free self parking are also provided. Other amenities include a coffee shop/café, a sauna, and massage/treatment rooms.
All 39 rooms feature thoughtful touches like bathrobes and slippers, plus free WiFi and flat-screen TVs with satellite channels. Sitting areas, room service, and free bottled water are among the other amenities available to guests.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window
Landidyll Hotel Gasthof zum Freden
Landidyll Hotel Gasthof zum Freden features a sauna and a fitness center. Dining is available at one of the hotel's 2 restaurants and guests can grab coffee at the coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A computer station is located on site and wireless Internet access is complimentary.
Event facilities measuring 2260 square feet (210 square meters) include conference space. This business-friendly hotel also offers a terrace, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff. Complimentary self parking is available on site.
Landidyll Hotel Gasthof zum Freden is a smoke-free property.
- Fitness facilities
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Conference space
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Express check-out
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Meeting rooms 4
- Coffee shop or café
- Free self parking
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Computer station
- Smoke-free property
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (meters) - 210
- Luggage storage
- Free RV, bus, truck parking
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Conference space size (feet) - 2260
- Total number of rooms - 39
- Number of floors - 2
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Wedding services
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Playground on site
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking, Free RV, bus, truck parking
- Separate sitting area
- Free bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower only
- In-room safe
- Satellite TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- Room service (limited hours)
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6 AM and 10 AM.
Onsite venue - This restaurant specializes in local and international cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and light fare. Open select days.
Onsite venue #2 - This restaurant specializes in local and international cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and light fare. Open select days.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a sauna and a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Game viewing nearby
- Playground on site
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Mountain biking nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Hot stone massage
- Number of treatment rooms 2
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body treatments
- Body scrubs
- Facial treatments
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Hydrotherapy treatments
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-in time ends at 11 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 3 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 45 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of EUR 12.50 per pet, per night
- Dogs and cats only
- 1 per room
- Restrictions apply
- For more information contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.25 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 8.50 for adults and EUR 5.00 for children (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 12.50 per pet, per night
- Early check-in fee: EUR 50
- A late check-out fee will be charged
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 45 per night
- Landidyll Hotel Gasthof zum Freden Bad Iburg
- Landidyll Gasthof zum Freden Bad Iburg
- Landidyll Gasthof zum Freden
- Landidyll Hotel Zum Freden
We should mention
Children 3 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
Hotelstars Union assigns an official star rating for properties in Germany. This property is rated 4 stars.
Get an extra 10% off or more!
See if this hotel is eligible for member pricing
You agree to receive deals and offers from Expedia, and may unsubscribe at any time.
Already a member? Sign in
Need Help Booking?
Speak live with an Expedia Travel Expert