It's undeniable that time spent in the natural world is good for our health. So, when you're feeling worn out, a stop at Oso Flaco Lake could be just the medicine you need.
You'll locate it in San Luis Obispo, a city that attracts sightseers from far and wide.
It's only about 6 miles to Oso Flaco Lake when you spend the night at one of the 6 hotels available in the area. The Arroyo Village Inn and Oceano Inn are some of the better bets here.
There are some inexpensive accommodation options nearby. The BeachWay Inn and the American Inn Grover Beach are a selection of the more frequented establishments.
Other Places to Visit near Oso Flaco Lake
Oso Flaco Lake is not the only notable thing to do in the vicinity:
- Pismo Dunes Natural Preserve has been designated as a special use area as part of community efforts to celebrate, protect and preserve the property.
- Stop at Cypress Ridge Golf Course and meet some of the local members back at the clubhouse.
- Chip, pitch, drive and putt around the fairways and greens at Monarch Dunes Golf Club for a fun-filled day on the course.
- Meeting the horses at Pacific Dunes Ranch Riding Stables is a memorable experience for kids and adults alike.
- With its lush green outlook and authentic agricultural excursions, you and the kids won't leave disappointed after a day at The Luffa Farm.