Visitors are sure to enjoy all that Ostrovacice has to offer. In Ostrovacice, there are 2 hotels and other accommodations to choose from. The closest major airport is in Brno (BRQ-Turany), 12.6 mi (20.3 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Ostrovacice
Places to visit in the larger region include Brno Circuit, University of Technology Brno, and Brno Trade and Fair Centre. Additionally, you'll find Spilberk Castle and Masaryk University in the area.
As you plan your vacation to Ostrovacice, the best accommodation may not be in the heart of the city but there are 93 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Here are places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- Hotel Motorsport is located in the heart of Ostrovacice. This 2.5-star hotel in Ostrovacice features a rooftop terrace, parking, and conference space.
- Hotel D1 is located in central Ostrovacice. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Ostrovacice can enjoy access to 2 restaurants and free parking, along with free WiFi.
- Orea Resort Santon is located within 0.2 mi (0.4 km) of the city center. This 3-star hotel in Brno features a full-service spa, free breakfast, and a restaurant. Our customers like its breakfast and pool.
Dressing for Ostrovacice
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 52°F and the nighttime average to be 23°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 70°F during the day and 36°F at night
- July through September averages 78°F during the day and 46°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 49°F during the day and 27°F at night
- Ostrovacice gets about 15.55 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 75°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 26°F