Considering visiting Other Sights?
It is located in Louth.
It's only approximately 6 miles to the Other Sights when you spend the night at one of the 5 hotels that are available here. You will be able to find something you like at The Balmoral and The Oystercatcher.
Booking a room at the Mourneview B&B, just 2 miles away, is the perfect choice for those who love the luxury and comfort of high-end hotels.
Other Places to Visit near Other Sights
Other Sights isn't the only notable thing to do in the area:
- Seeing the derelict remnants of King John's Castle is a fascinating experience.
- Find out about the region's people and stories from the past at Holy Trinity Heritage Centre, a curious museum that displays an interesting range of historical exhibitions.
- Expand your wealth of knowledge and be a better-informed visitor to this region by making sure your itinerary includes Carlingford Heritage Centre, a building rich with local history.
- Slieve Martin is regarded for its lofty peak and picturesque scenery. If you're a hiker, enjoy a magnificent view when you reach the peak.
- Head to Proleek Dolmen for some entertainment in the local maintained spaces.